Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Have You Ever Been Told You Look Like?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scriptwriter with form here

Comment

Jim Kerr? If we are talking about his facial resemblance then fair do, but if it's a trouser snake similarity then Looker is a very lucky man (by all accounts...)

Jim Kerr - swordsman of rock

Comment

. .
        Nah..although we have same age, I'm sure I resemble Jim kerr but so many Asians, especially kids, have always pointed finger at me shouting "Mr. Bean, Mr. Bean!!"
        As for the trouser snake.. YOU JUDGE!
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Oooppsss
          Attached Files
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Wondered where my ferret had got to...

Comment

(Looker @ Apr. 02 2008,12:17)
              Oooppsss
              I've see your driving licence
              Attached Files
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I glad it's your ferret, and not my leprechaun, for a wee man he can get highly pissed off if you shove down your shorts
                i love t-girls

Comment

Speaking from experience of shoving wee men down your skiddies are we?

Comment

(Grinder @ Apr. 02 2008,21:33) Speaking from experience of shoving wee men down your skiddies are we?

What would i do such a thing,that is terrible talk,Mr Grinder
                    i love t-girls

Comment

I stand erected... er corrected.

Comment

Grinder, believe it or not when I was a young 'in and my hair was long {80's style glam-metal look lol} I got the Mel Gibson comments from a few people, which always made me smile that was in his "Lethal Weapon" days when he actually looked good, looking at his mug shot from last year when he got picked up for being a drunken racist I'd say we look more like one another right now
                        Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                        -Dennis Miller

Comment

i love t-girls

Comment

(Grinder @ Apr. 02 2008,21:38) I stand erected... er corrected.
                            i love t-girls

Comment

Nice one Buttafly - I'm in the same boat!

Ever since Dirty Dancing, I have been getting the 'Patrick Swayze' comments from all sorts of different people.

Hadn't heard it for a while until a Filipina LB I met in a bar said the same thing just a fortnight ago... I just hope she wasn't referring to Swizzle's recent pics following his pancreatic cancer surgery!

Comment

Not even joking!!

right after Lethal Weapon hit the theatres I was in  N.Y. city with a friend, visting some girl we knew who was going to  NYU at the time.....she had a friend from Philly and when we met she said "has anyone ever told you  that you look like Mel Gibson?"    I replied "  you want to get married"?

that was the best compliment I had ever heard

now I am told {by Lefty} that I look like  John C Reilly.....see what a few years does to a person??

uggghhhhhh
                                Attached Files
                                Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                                -Dennis Miller

Comment

Working...
                                X