Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Stewart you can just as easily google the topic as I can. I have read enough different references to it to satisfy myself, you could take take my word for it?
    So basically there is no scientific evidence and you were talking bollocks?

It is out of respect for our Catholic posters that I don't elaborate my views of it & the Pope.
    Why do you think they deserve respect? Anyone that follows any kind of organised religion deserves to be spat on IMHO....and I DO wish to be rude!

Anyway, don't worry, no true believing catholics on this forum. The catholic church is very anti-anything that is not pure heterosexual, so any true believers can't possibly be reading here

So, please elaborate.....
    Mister Arse

Comment

I was thinking of the alien nightclub in New York City!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 13 2008,02:36)
        you either give or dont, you cant have a jew saying no arabs/muslims or a racist saying no blacks...
        Why not? It might not be tasteful and politically correct, but a person should have some TOTAL control over how his own body is used in the event of an accident.

And on a similar issue...

I'm about sick of seeing doctors, nurses and ambulance crews wasting all their time and resources on druggies and drunks, especially in the A & E hospitals.

At the moment it's about 'the greatest (medical) need' and this is the order in which patients are treated.

That's fucking bullshit. It should be about how much you are gonna be worth to society if your ass is saved.

Drunks and druggies should have their own special hospitals to fuck off to and leave us normal folk the fuck alone.
        Fuck Stoogie, you really know how to When something bugs you, and i agree totally with you about A+E Depts, but i was thinking something better.

If these Bastards have enough money to buy the booze or drugs, that make them sick in the first place, well then society should charge them 300 euros when they are brought in to A +E, and then Charge them at least 200 Euros for every day they take up a bed that a real sick person needs.

i love t-girls

Comment

(Stewart @ Apr. 13 2008,12:41) Why do you think they deserve respect? Anyone that follows any kind of organised religion deserves to be spat on IMHO....and I DO wish to be rude!
          you spit on Buddhist Thai Ladyboys?
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

(Stewart @ Apr. 14 2008,02:41)
            And Stewart you can just as easily google the topic as I can. I have read enough different references to it to satisfy myself, you could take take my word for it?  
            So basically there is no scientific evidence and you were talking bollocks?  

It is out of respect for our Catholic posters that I don't elaborate my views of it & the Pope.
            Why do you think they deserve respect? Anyone that follows any kind of organised religion deserves to be spat on IMHO....and I DO wish to be rude!

Anyway, don't worry, no true believing catholics on this forum. The catholic church is very anti-anything that is not pure heterosexual, so any true believers can't possibly be reading here

So, please elaborate.....
            ANY religious worshiper derserves to be spat on !!!!!!

Stewart, you are either the bravest or stupidist poster I have read in a long time.

My views on the hypocrisy of organised religion have been expressed before but to state as fact that there are no true believers on here is preposterous.

My respect is for my fellow BM not with any church & I hope that we never see a religious argument start on our forum.

PLEASE DON'T GO THERE.

As for scientific evidence, there has been research done on the phenomona, who by, how scientific, etc, I can't tell you. I'm hoping someone will post some detail.

If that's bollocks to you then good luck with it, after all, I don't give a flying fuck how rude you choose to be with me,
            better I than some raving religious whacko who may decide it is God's work to kill anyone whom he considers evil.

See you at church.
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Apr. 14 2008,03:50)
              (Stewart @ Apr. 13 2008,12:41) Why do you think they deserve respect? Anyone that follows any kind of organised religion deserves to be spat on IMHO....and I DO wish to be rude!
              you spit on Buddhist Thai Ladyboys?
              I'd wager he does with one of his heads...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Stewart, you are either the bravest or stupidist poster I have read in a long time.
                Probably the latter, at least I strive for that accolade

My views on the hypocrisy of organised religion have been expressed before but to state as fact that there are no true believers on here is preposterous.
                Specifically, I stated catholics, because of that church's well documented hostility to anything non-heterosexual. And since what BM's get involved in around here is distinctly non-heterosexual, I think my logic is fine, and not preposterous at all.

My respect is for my fellow BM not with any church & I hope that we never see a religious argument start on our forum.
                PLEASE DON'T GO THERE.
                Aw, don't be such a woos.... ...the best bun fights are always religious bun fights

As for scientific evidence, there has been research done on the phenomona, who by, how scientific, etc, I can't tell you. I'm hoping someone will post some detail.
                Still waiting

If that's bollocks to you then good luck with it, after all, I don't give a flying fuck how rude you choose to be with me,
                If anyone quotes a British tabloid newspaper article and says it it is part of a mountain of evidence, and then has no clue where that evidence is, I am gonna call them on it.

You are a funny guy on most of your posts but this one was.....yep.....complete bollocks

See you at church
                Not unless that is the name of a new bar in Nana!!
                Mister Arse

Comment

I started skimming when I saw how angry people are getting on this thread. How many times do you think the situation works out as this family wanted, but we never hear about it? One screwup like this and everyone thinks the whole system is broken.

I also wonder about the girl dying of an asthma attack, and the mother just happening to need her organs. I'm not going to accuse the mother of murder, but it's very fortunate for her that this relative happens to die, and they just happened to have had a discussion about giving organs away.

I'm still on the bottom of the list for a soul transplant.

POL
                  Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                  X