Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But you do use the trade mans entrance,right?
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I bet he shows off his like a tradesman
      i love t-girls

Comment

Yep , Im left handed also , but like Dieter write right handed , this is down to a maniac of a school teacher (religious nutcase ) in my primary school days insisting using the left hand was the work of the devil (true story )

My dad and grandfather were both left handed , so is my brother .

And on the football field my left foot has been referred to as "the wand " but not so much nowdays
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

They tried to do that to me in school, but when i refused to go into class, the teachers found out mighty fast that i have no power in my right hand at all, so i can't get a proper grip on anything.
          i love t-girls

Comment

I write with my right hand but do most things equally well left handed.

Comment

I'm underhanded...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Butch @ Apr. 15 2008,10:37) Sinister, the lot of 'em
                Butch,

if it's any consolation, I get it

BM
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

I've read before that left-handed people are more likely to

1. be artistic
                  2. be gay
                  3. die in a factory accident (as mentioned previously, because many tools are made for right-handed people and so lefties often have to reach across sharp blades etc., etc.)

I'm right-handed myself. My dad and both my sisters are ambidextrous and I'm very jealous!!

P.S. I'm not correlating number 2 above to the fact that many replies so far have been from lefties even though only between 7 and 10% of general population are lefties. I'll leave the simple maths to Brocklanders
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

I used to be left-handed when I was young. But with a disapproving Grandmother, I soon became right-handed.

I'm one of those who has a left-dominant eye, right-dominant hand. Makes me kind of freaky in a shooting range.
                    Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

I'm right handed but with a left dominant eye.

It's funny how you notice that some equipment is made only for right eyed people. Like Si Geena says shooting can be different!

I have always taught myself to use new hand tools with both hands which is often very useful.

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

The biggest challange i have ever come across, was in school, where me and one other guy were left handed, and all the rest of the class of 24 were right handed, and the teacher was so thick, for nearly 6 months, he can't figure out why we had problems using right handed machines and equipment in metalwork and woodwork classes.

When the new principal met my parents, on a parent meeting day, within a week we had a special left-handed bench to work on, and special tools that cater for left-handed people. (i love my parents sometimes)
                        i love t-girls

Comment

The only problem i had was when we all eat,my best friend here,Alissa,is also left handed
                          so we had to sit on opposite corners of the table and we had to practically shout across
                          to each other to be heard over everyone else's conversations...
                          My dad (r.i.p) always called me a "cack-handed weirdo"..but in a nice way
                          x
                          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Road Runner @ Apr. 16 2008,16:53) I'm right handed but with a left dominant eye.
                            So if you're left eyed is it 20 minutes past 7 or 40 minutes to 8 ?
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Road Runner @ Apr. 16 2008,16:53) I'm right handed but with a left dominant eye.  

It's funny how you notice that some equipment is made only for right eyed people.  Like Si Geena says shooting can be different!  
                              Same here

So, the first time I took an AK 47 in my hand I didn't know what to do. Not to mention where the bullets went to
                              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Looker @ Apr. 16 2008,14:33) Not to mention where the bullets went to
                                But with an AK47 the bullets go all over the place anyway!    

I've only tried pistols and rifles.  The pistols were OK with a bit of adjustment but the only way I can use a rifle is with the 'wrong' eye as I'm hopeless left handed.
                                Anyway most rifles are right handed only.

RR.
                                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                                Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                                X