Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Road Runner @ Apr. 17 2008,01:19) But with an AK47 the bullets go all over the place anyway!    
    If you are using it in automatic for sure. If you shoot on manual mode you can get good scores, if you are trained of course. Not me!!
    And with my crossed arm/eye dominance, forget about

Only problem is that the recoil on that assault rifle it's a bit of the "Ouchhh" type
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I write with my left, and eat with my left hand. But for some unknown reason i kick a football with my right foot.

With tools i can use both hands but really struggle with trowels for spreading tile adhesive,they are always made for right handed people.

Seems that there are a lot of left handers on this site
      i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

RR you are wrong, my friend, i have learned how to shoot using "right-handed rifles" easily with my left side for years, and lets just say, you wouldn't want to be anywhere near, when i go shooting, i have an average of 9/10 hits
        i love t-girls

Comment

I write with my left, and eat with my left hand. But for some unknown reason i kick a football with my right foot.
          There is no written rule that being left handed means your going to be left footed..
          I could play OK with both feet but the real power came from the right...
          (scored a few screamers with the right foot once upon a time)
          x
          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Apr. 17 2008,20:56)
             There is no written rule that being left handed means your going to be left footed..
              I could play OK with both feet but the real power came from the right...
              (scored a few screamers with the right foot once upon a time)
                                                                                                                x
            Naang i just assumed i would be leftfooted. Played in goal so it didn't make alot of difference anyhow!
            Cannot write at all with my right but there you go
            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(allstar88 @ Apr. 16 2008,00:56) i can wank with both hands
              and i need both hands....

Comment

(MARKUK @ Apr. 18 2008,00:58)
                So you must be a big "tosser" then
                i love t-girls

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Apr. 17 2008,11:13) i have learned how to shoot using "right-handed rifles" easily with my left side for years,
                  Yes but the bolt on most is designed for right handed people.

For me no problem to shoot them - but for you you either have to swap sides or reach over the top of a rifle to cock it each time.

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Apr. 18 2008,01:26)
                    (MARKUK @ Apr. 18 2008,00:58)
                    So you must be a big "tosser" then
                    yeah a huge tosser!!

Comment

(Road Runner @ Apr. 18 2008,01:43)
                      (seanbeag7 @ Apr. 17 2008,11:13) i have learned how to shoot using "right-handed rifles" easily with my left side for years,
                      Yes but the bolt on most is designed for right handed people.

For me no problem to shoot them - but for you you either have to swap sides or reach over the top of a rifle to cock it each time.

RR.
                      I just point the rifle to the ground, and turn it slightly, to make it easy for me to pull back barrel and insert ammo. I did try a rifle with barrel handle on the left but i found it hard to line up my target.
                      i love t-girls

Comment

I have absolutely no idea how to position my eye for best eye-relief when using a scope of sorts, with my right-hand-left-eye situation.

Playing ball with both feet is very very useful. When I play defender, the trickiest offensive player is the one with both feet. The others are pretty easy to mark.
                        Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

Working...
                        X