• Show
Clear All

I must have forgot too!

Comment

i can burp god save the queen

Comment

(Looker @ Apr. 21 2008,11:10)
        And did you meet any?

I only met 2 GGs from your list: Maggie Q and Gong Li.

Maggie Q looks amazing in film and photos. Is she actually that attractive in person? I know several people who look like Gong Li, but she is certainly a pioneer.

Have I met any famous TS women? Sure, Nong Toom. I kept out of reach of her legs, though. I didn't want to risk any misunderstandings. I guess you could say I saw her up close, but not too close.

POL
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Apr. 22 2008,11:27) Maggie Q looks amazing in film and photos.  Is she actually that attractive in person?  I know several people who look like Gong Li, but she is certainly a pioneer.  

Have I met any famous TS women?  Sure, Nong Toom.  I kept out of reach of her legs, though.  I didn't want to risk any misunderstandings.     I guess you could say I saw her up close, but not too close.  

POL
          You are absolutely right about Gong Li! A friend of mine married a Chinese woman who is almost a Gong Li look-alike and we were alltogher in a fancy hotel in Shanghai once and several people were looking at us thinking that the lady at our table was Gong Li

Maggie Q it's the kind that leave you breathless from real...but she is not alone among Asian movie stars.

I also met Jet Li at the "Kiss of the Dragon" premiere, the martial art actor who is married to the famous Nina Li Chi and she is also someone much more impressive from real than in photos

There is something about the average Asian women and those who take teh status movie stars - normal Asian women tend to be on the smallish size, often not so curvy and usually not that outstanding in make up, hairstyle, etc.

In case of movie stars the whole thing it's greatly emphasized, so much so, that they seem out of another planet when compared to the average Asian women. With western women I find this point not that stretched. Just my impression...
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I'm really good at ; Compulsive disorder in regards to, Keys, Alarm Clocks and anything that can cause fires. This is not a Joke.

Other than that, I've always been very athletic (golf, bowling, baseball, football.) and Artistic. I love painting pictures and Airbrushing things.

If I had to pick between my best talent it would come down to either Golf and Painting. I wish I could say I'm a great guitarist. I've been playing off and on for 30yr's and I still Suck. My wife thinks I'm good. But I compare myself to others and it depresses me.
            My third best talent is dressing like an Ugly Girl. I'm fregg'n Great at that.
            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

You are still one weird fucker        in a delightfully wacko way ....
              You can come here to post that you are great at dressing like an ugly girl ..... but it is only the third best thing you do ...  

Why doesn't my neighbourhood have a few mirimarks in it?
              They would sure brighten up the place.

Now every time I see an unattractive dressed up girl, I think "here comes mirimark".
              What does Mrs mirimark think? ...... and I can't even start to imagine what your daughter thinks of dad.      
              She is going to be the coolest kid around. Right?    
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Once I was pissing next to Axel Schulz in a toilet at an airport.

Comment

My claim to fame would have to be that I have slept in Burger King's in both Bangkok and Pattaya (5 hrs BKK , 4 hrs PTYA ) and am planning to add more locations to my resume ( Thailand only ) , anyone have any future location suggestions ?

To maximize my chances of success i find the best environment to be somewhere where i can be out drinking and dancing until the sun comes up , then stumble in for a Burger and Thicksake before nodding of until the lunchtime rush arrives

Comment

As stogie says Iam "ONEBADINJUN"...
                    "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

(marshal @ Apr. 21 2008,12:48) Special about me: fuck all
                      Same same but different...
                      Fuck'em all...
                      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Not very special, but a bit different to most others posting on the site..

We are a married couple, we use our real names (now!) and our avatar pic is actually us (much kudos to you David D, the pioneer in this respect!).

Glenn and Natalie

Comment

(perth_couple @ Apr. 25 2008,16:45) and our avatar pic is actually us (much kudos to you David D, the pioneer in this respect!).
                          So is Grinder's
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Apr. 26 2008,00:48)
                            (perth_couple @ Apr. 25 2008,16:45) and our avatar pic is actually us (much kudos to you David D, the pioneer in this respect!).
                            So is Grinder's  
                            It takes all sorts

Comment

I am, Zaphod Beeblebrox!
                              Or was it Talbot Rothwell?

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Apr. 25 2008,19:48)
                                So is Grinder's

Comment

Working...
                                X