X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(daveduke007 @ Apr. 25 2008,15:48) So is Grinder's
    In that case she gets my vote as the ugliest ladyboy on the forum!

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

Do you covet the precious things?

Comment

Some of the funniest and yet somehow most disturbing comedy I've ever seen.

Those guys must have really twisted minds.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

What is absolutely positively special about me is that
          there absolutely positively nothing special about me...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

My Wallet !!!!

Comment

(Road Runner @ Apr. 26 2008,01:46)   Some of the funniest and yet somehow most disturbing comedy I've ever seen.    

Those guys must have really twisted minds.  

RR.
              You heard the man Road Runner... get undressed! Oops...

Comment

The message about sleeping in multiple Burger Kings made me wonder what's the longest length of time people here have stayed awake. For me, it is just shy of 70 hours. I don't know how or why I did it. I think I was performing surgery.

POL
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I know eight Rudyard Kipling poems by heart.

I can remember phone numbers from 40 years ago, even though I've not called them since then.

I remember the license plate numbers of my first 3 vehicles from 35 plus years ago. Is that unusual? Maybe not.

I can remember the first time I had a cock up my ass at age 13. That was sometime I knew I'd always like, even then.
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ Apr. 26 2008,08:57) I can remember the first time I had a cock up my ass at age 13. That was sometime I knew I'd always like, even then.  
                    13?

I hope that was another 13 year old boy and not the local Priest...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(Monkey @ Apr. 26 2008,18:00)
                      (Lefty @ Apr. 26 2008,08:57) I can remember the first time I had a cock up my ass at age 13. That was sometime I knew I'd always like, even then.
                      13?

I hope that was another 13 year old boy and not the local Priest...

Who said the cock was attached to a human?

POL
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

The Father, Son and Holy Goat...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 26 2008,10:11) What is absolutely positively special about me is that
                          there absolutely positively nothing special about me...
                          Having shared in the pleasure of your company at the Guess Bar I think you are being a little harsh on yourself.

I would rephrase it that you are a modest man ......

........... with a lot to be modest about.          

I suppose you expect me to buy you a beer now .... damn !!

Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 27 2008,13:18) The Father, Son and Holy Goat...
                            From the immortal realm of Barbelo...

Comment

I don't know if it makes me special or not but...

I can slip my bell end up my bum!

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Rubbish! Away and fuck yourself! Er, no, hang on....

Comment

Working...
                                X