X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz is cack.....OK!

http://www.youtube.com/v/PKnLfNnudvQ&hl=en">http://www.youtube.com/v/PKnLfNnudvQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
    Forgot how this forum works  

Brilliant!          

I like nearly any music  -  but I have to agree with whoever said that jazz is;-  'Four men in a room playing different tunes.'    

RR
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

The video in the link is no longer available (according to my error message!)

Comment

Jazz is Cack eh...

what about that rubbish that blurts out of the speaker in Kings Corner...an aural shitefest for sure...No wonder half the guys wear earplugs in there...

Comment

I go there to see my friends,but at least you can dance to it at a disco,it's not exactly
          great music but it's good for a laugh..I was in Hollywoods in Pattaya Saturday and had a
          good boogie even though it's not my personal taste of music..
          Except for clicking your fingers and nodding your head like a spaz,wheres the fun in Jazz?
          x

Comment

Different music for different moods...

Jazz helps me relax and feel good.

I certainly do NOT want to listen to dance music or trance or house or rap or garage or thrash...

I was always way to old for that even when I was too young to know any better!

Comment

I certainly do NOT want to listen to dance music or trance or house or rap or garage or thrash...
              ...So dancing to the Euro-dance version of YNWA in Cascades
              was just a lapse of your senses then
              x

Comment

Probably too many bottles of water.

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 21 2008,18:26) Different music for different moods...

Jazz helps me relax and feel good.

I was always way to old for that even when I was too young to know any better!
                  i love t-girls

Comment

...So dancing to the Euro-dance version of YNWA in Cascades...
                    That wasn't me... you got witnesses?

Comment

SB you are guilty....

NF i love jazz and always have.....it is mood music

just listen to this and tell us what you think

http://www.youtube.com/v/2pXWKwUYGKg&hl=en">http://www.youtube.com/v/2pXWKwUYGKg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Comment

What the clarinet player is playing is not bad.

I'm still trying to work out what the rest were playing?

Sorry I just don't get it!

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

don a black beret , a green army fatigue shirt and sport a little Tutenkuman beard.... you get it then

Comment

Sorry OA kidda,i am with Road Runner on this one..
                            It's just a din.....
                            x

Comment

its a soprano sax, thats john coltrane....probably the best sax player of all time.
                              Its his version of 'the sound of music's-my favorite things'

Jazz is something you like or hate i suppose....
                              there is a lot of crap jazz too....but when you hear the good stuff, it makes the hair stand on the back of your neck.

It is definitely not jolly, happy go lucky music you hear out on a Saturday night. More like the music you can dig on your Todd, sitting at home or in a small dark club drinking a few beers.

uuum nice...

Comment

Working...
                              X