Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Naang Faa @ Apr. 22 2008,02:53)
    ....there has to be some connection with mods and lb lovers
    ....Now we talked about this on msn,i think there is a cosmic connection between
    mods and ladyboys...Like i said,i think it's to do with the 2 stroke scooter engines
    ...and seems as i had so many scoots i think i od'd and went a little too far...
    Thailand's full of vespas and ladyboys and Italians make up the largest European
    contingent for the girls in KC...not exactly scientific,but i am right...coz i said so!!
    x
    Did anyone understand any of it
    i love t-girls

Comment

Italians make up the largest European
      contingent for the girls in KC
      thats interesting not many Italians on this forum, i suppose they wouldn't be on an English site.

Comment

Post-op lovers i guess (not the BM)
        Get a fair few spanish and Franch also...
        x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Apr. 21 2008,18:23)
          I go there to see my friends,but at least you can dance to it at a disco,it's not exactly
          great music but it's good for a laugh..I was in Hollywoods in Pattaya Saturday and had a
          good boogie even though it's not my personal taste of music..
          Except for clicking your fingers and nodding your head like a spaz,wheres the fun in Jazz?
          x
          Hello

Usually I don't give a view but now I make an exception:
          Play coltrane or bird loud!!!! Then you might understand
          They could play a person's head off and no one has ever beaten them.
          For the gentle souls Miles Davis (my kind of blue or around midnight) or bird (with strings)
          For the graduated: Mingus, or anything on blue note

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 21 2008,04:26) Different music for different moods...

Jazz helps me relax and feel good.

I certainly do NOT want to listen to dance music or trance or house or rap or garage or thrash...

I was always way to old for that even when I was too young to know any better!

Same here Stogie. I'll take some Kenny G or Bob James over disco or Euro ....whatever!
            It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

Kenny G, K E N N Y G! come off it,you can't be serious...
              x
              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

whats the golden rule, never talk music, politics or religion !
                Shame on us all ! LOL

Seamus
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(tigerxxx @ Apr. 21 2008,23:05)
                  (stogie bear @ Apr. 21 2008,04:26) Different music for different moods...

Jazz helps me relax and feel good.

I certainly do NOT want to listen to dance music or trance or house or rap or garage or thrash...

I was always way to old for that even when I was too young to know any better!

Same here Stogie. I'll take some Kenny G or Bob James over disco or Euro ....whatever!
                  Sorry??? I could have sworn you said Kenny G..

Comment

Kenny G? thats gotta be a piss take.....
                    Bob James rules

Comment

jazz is 3 men in a room playing 3 different songs

Comment

Err..... 4! See my post above.

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

Wearing polo necks...

Comment

Here is some jazz with a spanish influence...Al di Meola...the song is Race With The Devil On A Spanish Highway...

http://www.youtube.com/v/Atz9vzTAUh0&hl=en">http://www.youtube.com/v/Atz9vzTAUh0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Comment

If you are more into acoustic guitar...try this one, also Al di Meola...Mediterranean Sundance...

http://www.youtube.com/v/HEZrB_FDw4c&hl=en">http://www.youtube.com/v/HEZrB_FDw4c&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Comment

Jazz started to go wrong when some cunt thought Spyro Gyra were talented.

Old jazz is great. The kind of stuff Dylan is doing now.

Comment

Working...
                                X