Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to public school in the U. S. Given that, it's wonder I can actually string a couple of sentences together.
    Anyway, every school I ever attended was mixed.
    "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
    Salin' on a summer breeze
    And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
    -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Very few all boys or all girls schools here in the US. I went to a parochial school through 8th grade, then public high school, CA State University, also Culinary School...all mixed. Don't see any relationship between school and affinity toward LB's. How about a thread that tracks political leanings? Someone commented in this forum that Republicans (conservatives) could not be LB lovers...I wonder?

Comment

went to all boys schools, all the way through.Never felt attraction to any of my fellow attendees at any time.
        Discovered lb's at about 20 yrs of age.
        Just on the subject of U.S. education, something must be wrong there as 80% still believe in God and 50% think Jesus will come back.Thats more fundamentalists than Pakistan???

and yes, ultra Conservatives like myself are often the greatest perverts.
        I would like to see the destruction of Chinese power,
        the execution of all left leaning governments
        the end of multiculturalism
        the jailing of the Euro left
        the perpetual reign of intelligent ( which rules out U.S. Conservatives) conservative governments.
        All this at the same time as the execution of all priests,rabbis,Imams and fellow storytellers.

and finally a perfect lb arse about to sit on my face!!!!!

Comment

Comment

I went to a prep school in new england

Comment

so it worked then
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
              X