Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stogie bear @ Jun. 01 2008,13:20) What will I do with my spare time till this horrible episode is resolved?  
    Go see Mad Vlad in Pattaya , i heard he will pull out the hardware for 20K...

Dont get mad get even...

Comment

It has to be worth 20,000 to show Somchai who's boss, even if he is the bravest man in Pattaya .....
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Nah... The bloke who runs it may be a bit sensitive but the guy who owns it is OK.

Comment

(aussieguy @ Jun. 01 2008,19:28) ye I got kicked of too...
          Not on the new LBLB forum you didnt.

Somchai

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jun. 01 2008,19:39)
            (stogie bear @ Jun. 01 2008,13:20) What will I do with my spare time till this horrible episode is resolved?
            Go see Mad Vlad in Pattaya , i heard he will pull out the hardware for 20K...

Dont get mad get even...
            Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Much less.

Have a nice day-

Somchai

Comment

Well, for a guy who attacked me for having NO integrity and a whole lot more I think the old fella is acting a bit over the top, but hey... it's his show.

I'm gonna get a hobby like crochet or something. I gotta kill time somehow.

A week is a long time in the world of ladyboy forums!

Comment

I couldn't sign in to the LBLB forum for a few days about a week ago, not sure why

Like to think it was something wrong with the server and nothing personal mmm..

Comment

Did you say 'crap' five times?

Comment

How can you be banned for no reason at all???? Chin up!!!

Comment

At least i havn't been banned yet.
                      i love t-girls

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 01 2008,20:11) Well, for a guy who attacked me for having NO integrity and a whole lot more I think the old fella is acting a bit over the top, but hey... it's his show.

I'm gonna get a hobby like crochet or something. I gotta kill time somehow.

A week is a long time in the world of ladyboy forums!
                        There was no attack of any kind - please all see the above posts-

Your integrity was never mentioned - please all see also the above posts.

So shall I send you some spectacles to assist your reading along with the crochet hooks old fella?

Somchai

PS. It was - "Shit" X4
                        " Load of crap" X1

Comment

Hey... Way to get exposure for the forum, mate!

Comment

Lol Funny .

Come be banned on my forum Stogie , joking we dont ban people , unless they spam

Comment

I disagreed with one of Somchais many aliases and he got peeved.

Oh well. This crochet isn't so bad! It fills the lonely hours till I'm BACK!

Comment

damn, saying those 2 mild things got you tossed out?

I guess it's cool I have never even visited there, I would've been tossed the first day!
                                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Working...
                                X