Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(jesse james @ Jun. 07 2008,22:41) Deleting or banning a post from a forum is a sign of weakness.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

It's been really quiet round here since Stogie banned Quantrill's raiders!

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

(jimslim @ Jun. 08 2008,04:05)
        (jesse james @ Jun. 07 2008,22:41) It took him weeks to find out who I was and only with the help of a Robert Ford
        Watch that fucker Jesse , don't turn your back on him for a minute .
        I will

Jesse James

Comment

I think you misinterpreted Jimslim's post. I think Jim missed a comma and meant to say "Watch that fucker, Jesse , don't turn your back on him for a minute" - i.e. the fucker he meant was Robert Ford in clear reference to the move "The assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford". I actually thought it was a funny line.

I have met Jim who is a very nice bloke and it's totally out of character for him to call someone a fucker directly.

You sound like an angry man - might I recommend a chill pill?
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

I see you edited your post - I guess someone else told you or you realised yourself
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

At least bigmick gets my jokes

dem darn outlaws have no sense of humour , must be all that whiskey and eating beans , not to mention that pesky sheriff and his deputies

Memo - drop the cowboy jokes , stick to the ladyboys
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Jimslim, i think you mean drop the jokes period,
                i love t-girls

Comment

(jimslim @ Jun. 08 2008,23:15) dem darn outlaws have no sense of humour , must be all that whiskey and eating beans , not to mention that pesky sheriff and his deputies  
                  I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy...
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Kahuna my friend , Im lying low, I have a gunslinger on my tail ,already this day he has smelt the scent of BBQ , beer . and loud music in my garden , I must move on  
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Jun. 08 2008,08:38) I think you misinterpreted Jimslim's post. I think Jim missed a comma and meant to say "Watch that fucker, Jesse , don't turn your back on him for a minute"
                      Jim did not get it wrong there mick, you don't need a ", " after the "fucker" with that statement

daveduke007= English punctuation expert

God Save The Queen
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

you sure? Without the "'," I can see how someone might think otherwise - certainly Jesse did. Anyway, all's well that ends well.

Oh - I've just realised what you did Dave. I'm a bit slow today
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 01 2008,13:20) My life will not be the same!

For reasons I know not I have been banned from the LBLB forum.

Anyone else been kicked off from here?

I don't know why. I'm an affiliate for the site and haven't posted anything naughty.

Maybe it's a glitch!

What will I do with my spare time till this horrible episode is resolved?
                          Hello Stogie

My name is coffee. Yesterday I became a member of mr somchai's site called ladyboy ladyboy the oldest site on the web. At first I was a little bit disapointed but later I understood the real message of this site. Post post post. Until today I did and I hoped it would give Mr Somchai's forum a good support. I saw the world of Grooby and I thought he pays a lot for that. So to help him I offered for free the world of Coffee. I'm afraid he didn't like all of my 200 posts because about one hour ago I received the message I was banned for life. In my opinion Mr Somchai's is killing his own forum. I 'm a little sad especially because in my humble opinion Mr Somchai is one of the most daring filmmakers at this moment. I liked his two minute remake ( posting date may 28 a go go dancers stringfellows) of the dark hole ( filmed at stringfellows) very much. Outstanding and how he worked with the light. I'm still figuring out how he did it. He achieved at stringfellows what Stanley Kubrick did with his movie 2001. Also his experimental horror movie filmed at walking street was nice. You can see that this man is a natural born filmmaker. I guess Mr somchai is not well at this moment or maybe a little jealous. But I saw (reading his profile) he is young, handsome and too rich to work. Maybe he is hotheaded too. Or maybe his problem deep down in his back caused him trouble or pain again ( you can read about this in one of his poles about the arse).Instead I'm old , ugly and too poor not being able to stop working But fortunately I don't have the same problem mr somchai has. That is why I couldn't take part of this poll. Really I enjoyed it so much being a member and I hope Mr Somchai explains his reasons. Otherwise I send him a pm. Maybe his friends arthur daily, seanchai, viper or sombat got mad . I don't know but I wonder with a moderator like somchai why his site is called the oldest on the net. The only way of keeping his forum alive is by working with 10 other aliases.

Cheers from coffee

Comment

sheriff/jesse, why you got it in for somchai so bad?
                            You sure seem to put alot of time and effort into running that board down. Is it because him and Robert Ford pulled your pants down?.
                            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(jesse james @ Jun. 07 2008,13:41) From now one I will only use this name on this forum
                              I'm sure Mister Coffee is not Jesse James he said he would only use the one name.

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

Well written Mr coffee

Welcome to the forum.
                                i love t-girls

Comment

Working...
                                X