Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now do us a favour and tell that other forum to go and fuck itself, we want you to stay here.

happy birthday bro, and hope to see you in the chat-room later
    i love t-girls

Comment

Happy B'day to you Mirimark. Glad to see you also got a doc you enjoy visiting and that your taking care of your health.

Comment

Happy birthday! you lucky fucker, you wan't to see my doc, short fat bald man with attitude...........
        i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Happy Birthday, Mirimark!!
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Happy birthday you crazy fucker

A pretty original birthday present that one

Have a great time and promise us a few of your posts later when you are full of the cooking sherry

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Happy Birthday Mirimark

Did you ask the doc if she was a pre-op?

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

(mirimark @ Jul. 11 2008,11:15) ...   My doctor is a a Korean Female.   She went over me with  a fine tooth comb.   She checked my cock,  my balls,  she touched every part of my body.

Then came the rectum exam.  She asked me if I wanted it standing up, or lying down.  I laughed and said,  I like it lying down.   She loobed her finger up and stuck it in my ass,  probing,  asking me if anything hurt,  And with a smile I said no.   I'd pinched down on her finger ever once in a while.

My doctor is very attractive,  ... I was Fucking very aroused about the whole thing.   I'm really attracted to my personal physician.... She seemed to take her time.  I was with her for nearly  an hour.    She went over  my entire body several times.

It was fucking strangely  exciting. ...

My followup exam is next week
                Can never be too careful with your health.

Happy b'day

PS: does your doctor have a website? Strictly for research, doncha' know.
                "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Mr.mirimark very best wishes dear boy. And thank's for the endless hours of wanking you've given me through the legendary Fem Link, have one on me.

Comment

Working...
                  X