Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stogie seems to have missed the proposal for England to declare independence from the UK.

I'd also add that any politician caught lying will be shot and those fiddling their expenses get their hand chopped off.

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Jul. 20 2008,10:12) ya boo hiss! Grumpy man..
      I haven't lived in the UK for any length of time since the mid 80s so when I go back the changes hit me harder and with a heavy heart... but I'm not 'grumpy' about it. I would be if I was forced to live there.

However; I do feel it's a shame that people died in two world wars in the hopes of bequeathing a better life to their future families. That of course was a misguided joke in retrospect.

Get rid of ALL the foreigners (because almost all crime is done by them) and incarcerate the remaining violent and antisocial in gloomy places for a long time.

Peace and a buoyant quality of life will soon arrive on the doorstep of the common man... at least the one still left!

Comment

Stogie, I have never read the case you present written so forcefully or more eloquently.

Apart from your preference of cats over dogs, I wouldn't change a word of it.

Only when this message gets taken up by all those who give a damn as to what is happening in the UK can there be any hope of saving the place.

Bigmick is the perfect example of those who need their eyes opened to reality, with his sharp mind & accute intelligence, he can keep his liberal views, but he should understand that what is happening is both dangerous & final.

Over a 1000 years of tradition can be lost in a generation.

Ironically it is the hard working immigrants to the UK over the past 40 years, (as opposed to the bludgers) who despair the most at what is happening.

I get so many telling me here in Oz that they have had to leave the UK forever so their kids can have the life that is now lost to them in Britain.
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Send em all down to Oz. It's still one of your "colonies". You did it once before a few years back and it turned out alright... mostly!.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 20 2008,16:06) Rights without duties to pay for them create a social debt that is eventually paid off with lawlessness.
            Stogie is that one of your's or are you quoting someone else? If it is one of your's it's brilliant. You've captured what I thought about the west for years.

I also love this one by Orwell that seems to be conviently forgotten by lefties who love his 1984 "We sleep safetly in our beds at night because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"

Unfortuantley now in the UK these same people who would do us harm now have more rights than those same rough men who can now do nothing. Just last week in Croydon 2 bobbies were beaten by group of 30 sub humans because they told a 14 year old girl to pick up a piece of rubbish. If you think the uk is not in trouble can I have some of what your on please.
            Beer Baron

Comment

Stogie, is that one of yours or are you quoting someone else?
              All mine. I credit others if I use their stuff. And I credit others with my stuff if it's rubbish!

Comment

#1. Ban Chavs..and no cars for males under 25!
                #2. Ban leggings to any woman over a size 10!
                #3. Change the National anthem to "Land Of Hope And Glory"
                #4. Remove visa restrictions for Thais!
                #5. Make any Liverpool born TS with a silly Thai name The Queen!

x
                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Your Majesty,

What is a Chav?
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

A rare photo of a chav girl, rare because she is holding a bottle of water as opposed to a bottle of WKD or Lambrini
                    Attached Files
                    I've made kathylc  

Comment

(seamus @ Jul. 20 2008,16:24)
                      (bigmick22 @ Jul. 20 2008,06:52) I guess I'm the only leftie, commie, pinko liberal on the board? (I do eat red meat, though - lots of it)
                      I must be true what they say in UK - the Tories are a lot kinkier than Labour, hence all the ladyboy lovers wanting to invite Maggie to their  fantasy dinner party
                      No Big Mick there's two of us  
                      Count me in on that one also , I guess the Irish have just had more of a history of class struggle , don't forget we were the original immigrants .

1) Abolish the Monarchy and the house of Lords .

2) Take into public ownership all privatised industry , water , gas , electricity , transport ,to be  run by elected representives of the people any profits made to be put into the NHS and Pensions .

3)Pay all MPs the average working wage , fully accountable to the electorate , to be replaced if they are seen to be promoting their own self interest .

4) Provide a decent old age pension and minimum wage .

5) All troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan .
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Chavs are Burberry wearing youth,drive vauxhall novas,have pit-bull terriers and think they'er "'ard"

P.S an ASBO is an Anti-Social Behavior Order...
                        x
                        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

England's finest!

What a fucking sorry state we are in!

Comment

they don't look like turban-wearing immigrants either!
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

(jimslim @ Jul. 20 2008,08:16)
                              (seamus @ Jul. 20 2008,16:24)
                              (bigmick22 @ Jul. 20 2008,06:52) I guess I'm the only leftie, commie, pinko liberal on the board? (I do eat red meat, though - lots of it)
                              I must be true what they say in UK - the Tories are a lot kinkier than Labour, hence all the ladyboy lovers wanting to invite Maggie to their fantasy dinner party
                              No Big Mick there's two of us
                              Count me in on that one also , I guess the Irish have just had more of a history of class struggle , don't forget we were the original immigrants .
                              glad I'm not alone guys
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

(pacman @ Jul. 20 2008,04:16) Bigmick is the perfect example of those who need their eyes opened to reality, with his sharp mind & accute intelligence, he can keep his liberal views, but he should understand that what is happening is both dangerous & final.
                                my deepest gratitude for the permission to form my own opinions and not have to side with the mob - although, I suspect that what you mean is that my views are fine until they clash with yours and then I'd better shut the fuck up!

I'm not surprised, but a little disappointed

Scare-mongering and an aggressive tone do not an argument make
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X