Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have never met me and still you judge...
    Sounds like YOU!

How can you hold so much hatred for someone you have never met? Why do you judge people you don't know?

You see... YOU are the one with double standards and YOU are the one with two sets of rules!

You have no compassion at all and your bleak and naive outlook makes you blind to your own ravings.

While you sleep walk through the pot parlors and brothels of Amsterdam spare a thought for the people who are lucid and experienced enough to see the future... your future.

While you are ranting on about Hitler and the historic echoes of a bleak and distant past, things are happening NOW in your life that are more important.

Tell me this... would your fantasy world of dreamy stupidity work in Iraq or Iran or China or Russia or Africa or...

You should grow up and start aiming your energies into something that will make your world a better place and not a stagnant pond of failed ideas and suicidal politics.

Me? I don't care, because you are right...

I have NO compassion... especially for the bloody idiots who think that 'being nice' is going to make the world a better place!

You are right... I WILL drop down dead in Thailand or somewhere like it.

You are right - I am a selfish, self serving, hollow and shallow person.

But I'm finding a way to live a happier, safer, longer life than you sleepwalking fools in Eurodisney!

Hey - keep hating me and start a club. There's enough of you out there!

Comment

Im a confirmed right wing looney and i make no apology.

If you look at say another country like Holland it will probably have liittle people of European descent within 50 years...its one of the biggest white flights ever seen. This country has been destroyed and bit by bit much of Europe will follow

IMO some kind of civil war will happen within 20 years in western europe on a scale not seen since WW2

Comment

Hello Stogie

Again the old stogie on the warpath. What can I add to this in fact nothing.Your answer speaks for itself. But I give it a try:
        You say I judge on a person I never met. So the same goes for you.The only difference is my dear Stogie you do this as a habit and I did it as a test . So please double standards? come on. Then compassion?
        Do i exploit people on a forum or trash them. No. Why? because out of compassion. Ok with you I made an exception but even there I never send pm's with threats or squashing people. (And Stogie what did you do in your pm's?) Why I never did? out of a little ( yes a little) decency to you . I have a regular job and happy not to have to exploit people in my job. Instead I have the oppertunity to help people. Like you once had the same oppertunity as a schoolteacher before you went bananas in your head. In my profession you need compassion every day. And my boss is very happy with me so I guess I hold far more better points than you. But Stogie I don't care if you or other forum members think I have no compassion or I have 100 % compassion. It is about you this time not me.
        You are and will always be a blind dead soul.Craving for another Femboy every day. Ever heard of a relation. I'm perfectly happy and don't seek superstardom on this or any other forum. I realize everyday that I'm a nobody ( like you) and I'm perfectly happy with that. Reading your post my guess is you tried relations but it never worked . Sad but no surprise to me.Until this day you ask yourself why ? Read your own posts and you find the answer yourself. No person would say: I care for Stogie after reading all your views. Yes and you are entitled to have them. But following your way of thinking doesn't bring anything too. Stogie we don't need people like you in europe ( even not in amsterdam) . We have seen enough of your kind and your narrow minds. Fear is your message , nothing more or less. Fear for things you don't understand or you are not willing to listen too. Deep down inside I see a very insecure person. A coward who is talking loud but saying nothing. Sorry Stogie . Also I hold no grudge against you but I simply have a different opinion. Even when you threatened to squash me like a fly against the wall in a nice pm I hold no grudge . You were so blind or angry you didn't even realize what you were doing. I hope for you Stogie you that you never have to live in a society that picks up the rules you favor. My parents lived in that kind of a society for 5 years. My father saw the famous trains passing through Adolf's fun camp having to experience some of your ideas. People crying out for water in that train . And my dear sack of wind Stogie until this day he cannot forget what he saw and heard. Take that Mr Grumpy and go stick your Iran or China threat into your filthy asshole. Anything based on hate or fear can never be a solution. Reason and common sense are better alternatives than ideas like war on terror. You can trash me or threaten me a 1000 times it simply doesn't impress me. You are no expert or a skillfull forum leader. You don't even have the wit to be a leader at all. Remember my pm to you about O'BRien from Orwell. A man with no identity who lures his victims into his trap. A grey mouse with no personality. Exploiting them
        Stogie go to your favorite place the guess bar or another shithole. Fuck until your drop dead, still your life is empty. Now you might understand why the song all you need is love was dedicated to you in one of my posts. There is your problem and by posting crap on a forum about a new society you only run away from yourself. I'm glad you are not a schoolmaster in europe anymore. People with this kind of attitude are totally unfit to teach young people anything positive.Good you stopped and were honest with yourself for once.
        Every forum member should feel free to follow the strong leader Stogie. I pity the people who depend on a daily posts at your forum or even dig the crap you are selling. I've made my decision and you can count me out on this forum. I'm glad that a stogie don't decide for my future. And yes in my country we have two parties who would fit perfectly in your ideas. One party uses the word freedom ( or raping it when you read their party program) , the other party is lead by an egocentric fat lady ( mrs Tatcher looks like a beauty queen compared to this one)who puts all her frustration into a program similar to you . With a blind hate against anything that doesn't fit in her whitepower program. Like you warning me for fears. Fears for Civil war on the streets ,Korea, china, Iran, the islam, illegal immigrants etc. Maybe a future wife for you stogie?
        The strange thing is that all these so called new parties have no plans for creating jobs and let people be proud of what they achieve by finding a decent job. ( Roosevelt saw this perfectly in his new deal program in the 30's/ or watch the movie grapes of wrath by john ford then you see something about compassion, dumbo)
        Give people a job and radicalism disappears. Instead endless talks about the end of western society. Everything based on hate but no solution. Maybe music for you old skinhead stogie but in europe we've heard that song before.

Take care Mr stogie and maybe one day you see through your own jigsaw puzzle

Comment

I wish you luck. Call me when you come to Bangkok and I'll buy you a beer...

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 21 2008,19:03) I wish you luck. Call me when you come to Bangkok and I'll buy you a beer...  
            Hello Mr Stogie

I will

Comment

Stogie, benturpin .... be careful you two,

what might start out as an innocent date could lead to friendship, understanding & .... & .... RATIONAL THINKING

You just don't know where this could wind up, bar-b-ques by Stogie's pool, holidays together in Bucket, a penpal relationship that could last forever.

Think about it carefully before commiting such a drastic step.
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(benturpin @ Jul. 21 2008,18:50)  Anything based on hate  or fear can never be a solution. Reason and common sense are better alternatives than ideas like war on terror
                As if humans are actually really nice.. well they aint ..just count how many have been killed in wars in the last 300 years... zillions. Im afraid we are an evil lot at heart and the evidence is plain to see

the UK will see a backlash one day and it wont be pretty. Humans being humans reason will be set aside
                and bloodshed will follow...its just the way it is..

Anyway who claims that humans are rational creatures anyway....where is this chiselled in stone. Just wait until the Water , Oil, Gas , Copper, Coal and food runs out while the world population hits 9 billion ....

Comment

another one off the xmas card list stogie?

Comment

1. The following question will be introduced on immigration forms
                    What religion are you?
                    a) Christian
                    b) Muslim
                    c) Jewish
                    d) Buddhist
                    e) Hindu
                    f) Other
                    g) No Religion

Only those that answer (g) will gain entry as surely they have displayed enough intelligence.

2. All taxpayers will have a questionaire distributed to them asking in what categories they would like their money spent.e.g. health, education, armed forces, lesbian surf board riders,muslim free ride welfare,immigrant welfare,etc.

3. All teachers will be re-educated to prevent them from teaching the benefits??? of multiculturalism, relativisim,Marxism and other outdated leftish dross.
                    The truth will be told in schools about the difference between the laws and cultures of advanced Western societies as opposed to Somalian,Sudanese and other bebased and corrupt cultures.

4. All current treaties for the U.N, E.U., etc, etc will be cancelled as most of these bodies are dominated by worthless Countries with laws and values not acceptable by the citizens of Western democracies.

5. All religions,palm readers,astrologers,faith healers,horoscopes,tea leaf readers,etc will be constantly derided and exposed as charlatans and only enlightenment teachings will be permited in schools and places of learning.
                    Religious leaders will be ignored when making Government decisions just as you would ignore Tolkien or Rowling if they offered their advice.

as with Stogie there's a lot more, but he only asked for 5.

Comment

Working...
                    X