Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry. Just not so.

Comment

May be your opinion, but fact of the matter is here or a simple Google search.
      You men eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans
      I eat more chicken, than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah

Comment

These 'facts' are part of a commercial pitch for a specific a manufacturer. If I had known you were so trusting of what you're told by commercials, jeez, I could have sold your all sorts of great stuff by now. Good luck......

Comment

well its gonna be just the one i think - i will go 42" for the living room and keep my 29"CRT for the bedroom for the time being i think - cant be arsed to spend too much on a TV i watch for an hour a day in bed - will see what deals i can get - here in malaysia sony are offering upto MYR1,000 trade in for old Tv's which may be tempting. (thats 10k THB)

Comment

(SukhumvitRoad @ Jul. 24 2008,23:17) These 'facts' are part of a commercial pitch for a specific a manufacturer. If I had known you were so trusting of what you're told by commercials, jeez, I could have sold your all sorts of great stuff by now. Good luck......
            I'm pretty sure my link didn't refer to any specific manufacturer and, despite your paranoia, manufacturers cannot control every page you Google in a response to this question. However, having just been around to a friend's house and got seasick watching fast pans on an LCD we decided to abandon and watch a plasma 'do the business'. Pioneer did not get it's reputation from flogging LCDs and most certainly would not be able to charge those prices for 'inferior technology'.

I'm open to any sales offers...just as long as it isn't for an LCD screen. If I was gullible, I'd be swallowing your pitch for LCDs. I do my research and then let my eyes be the judge.
            You men eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans
            I eat more chicken, than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah

Comment

Working...
            X