Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder if boris will drop a bollock at the closing ceremony?

Comment

The politically correct crowd are at it again.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport....cs.html

Comment

"Whole lotta love"......wow! great choice, a few lyric changes, so what,

one of the defining rock anthems of all time, with instantly recognisable opening riff,

this has Boris Johnson's fingerprints all over it, & I expect London will put on a fantastic Olympics.

And you can be sure of a huge infrastructure increase, with not one, but two toilets at Stratford Station.
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

will the tramps out side of kings cross get new boxes to live in ?

Comment

(allstar88 @ Aug. 23 2008,18:00) i wonder if boris will drop a bollock at the closing ceremony?
            f**k me who put that painting of myra hindley in londons presentation video?

Comment

The song was great , luv yer Jimmy. The rest was pretty bad showing sad faced dancers dropping litter , umbrellas, crowded red bus...talk about give the wrong impression.... we fucked it up badly.. very badly

Comment

[quote]
                (smuttleydfs @ Aug. 21 2008,07:21)
                Originally posted by Dieter,Aug. 20 2008,11:59
                I will gurantee you Dieter that Michael Phelps is clean
                Lol, a guarantee huh. This will we fun when Bolt and Phelps joins the greeks to the hall of shame.
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I'll make the same gurantee to you sev7en..........are you ready to back up your cynicism with something on your own or are you just a bunch of hot air?? Sounds more like some penis envy if you ask me

This goes strictly for Phelps....

Attached Files
                  It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

No , he doesn't care too much about his penis.

He is more than happy with a big one from somebody else.
                    My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

God I love womens Sports.
                      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(Tomcat @ Aug. 25 2008,12:54) The song was great , luv yer Jimmy. The rest was pretty bad showing sad faced dancers dropping litter , umbrellas, crowded red bus...talk about give the wrong impression.... we fucked it up badly.. very badly
                        What did we fuck up?

I think this was organized by the Bejiing Olympic Committee, and for most in the Far East, Bowler Hats, Red busses and umbrellas are "icons" of London
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

You obviously didnt see it.

Picture of Myra Hyndley or whateever her name was shown as an artistic backdrop of some kind...What imbecile had this idea?

@ Sad faced actors dropping litter and crowding on to a bus sort of gave a miserable impression. to say the least...

At least it was accurate..... fucking dreadfull...

Comment

I thought the worst part was the lack of respect shown by Boris Johnson....

The idiot just didn't get it, he was waving away like everyone was there to see him, talking to people as he went past, unbuttoned jacket contravening the formality shown by the other dignitaries, stuck his hands in his pockets at one point, he was still talking as he walked off, after snubbing the Mayor of Beijing.
                            Just awful to watch, now the Chinese are condemning him for the lack of respect he showed.        

The ridiculous dance number that exemplified the unruliness of young Briton today was silly to watch & stood in stark contrast to the disciplined Chinese performers.

On a positive note, the double decker bus that converted to a stage was excellent & the combination of Jimmy Page & the Leona girl singing was very good.
                            The sight of the two of them was surreal. I would have loved to have been there.          
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                            X