Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(kathylc @ Sep. 17 2008,08:13) I have ot admit, as much as I like cum I like fresh cum, so tasteing   it later form somones previouis fuck or BJ, or getting it out of a pussy later on to me is gross. Cum is like fish, it spoils fast once its in the air and gets rancid. It amounts to what they call it , on a guy Dick cheese? Nasty.
    Of course, but I'm talking about immediately after, or within minutes. A freshly made cream-pie is awesome.

Comment

(kathylc @ Sep. 17 2008,08:13) See you guys htink only a LB can squirt, but there are also women out there that are squirters as well, and once started you would swear they are peeing and not cuming. It looks like a pin hole leak in a water pipe on some. You can almost drink from it like drinking from a water fountain.
      kathy, you are not the only squirter i know then, my wife is a squirter and it used to be fun to watch her cum to the sound of "there she blows" like a whale squirting water into the air.

My wife never wantedc to suck me off if i was about to cum, so i had to do it into a tissue and then dump the thing in the toilet, i was ok for her to come but not me, well at least now we are seperating, and soon this will all be a memory, of a time before i met a lb.
      i love t-girls

Comment

Of course...After all I am a Ladyboy Worshipping Dicksucker...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

When i was a kid i ate yellow snow, does that count?
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(negative bastard @ Sep. 17 2008,00:18) Gross. I thought only Germans did this.
            I first heard about it from the awesome indie film "Clerks" circa 1994

no, never tried it..... for what?
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(sev7en @ Sep. 17 2008,18:49) When i was a kid i ate yellow snow, does that count?
              Yep, but only in the golden shower forum.

Comment

Long time ago. I finnit do that now.
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                X