Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, let's see, someone who claims that "seeing Russia from my window" gives her insight into Russian foreign policy, that Alaska will be the refuge for the apocalypse, and God can heal those "gay" sinners, debating someone who gets the Roosevelt presidential term wrong by 4 years should be interesting.

By the way, there is no firm date about when TV was invented, but 1929 happens to be one of the possible dates.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I just don't like Brit Hume's face.  He's an ugly motherfucker especially his lips.

Comment

(Anthony_Mustang @ Sep. 27 2008,00:03) Had to laugh at Fox News.

They had a pol of Fox viewers showing McCain had won 83% to 13% with 4% saying a draw.

Love those Fox viewers for the "Fair and Balanced" views  
        The mainstream media such as CBS and the New York Times has a subtle left wing bias.

But FOX is a joke.      

FOX intenionally misrepresents.

For example they'll contrast the CBS poll which shows Obama won with their poll which shows McCain an overwhelming victor.  

But what they neglect to point out is that the CBS poll is a random telephone poll not a poll of CBS viewers.  While the FOX poll is their viewers.   Big difference.

I think though even the random telephone polls overestimate McCain's strength since these polls probably overweight the Ward and June Cleaver's who have landlines and underweight young people from Bed Stuy who have cell phones.

I trust the London bookies more than the polls.

Fair and balanced..................

Comment

On that note William Hill are offering the following odds:

Barack Obama: 4/9

John McCain: 13/8
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

In my opinion both candidates made some valuable points in last nights debate. And both made their points in their opponents strong suits. McSame in the economic situation that is ongoing despite his desparation grandstanding this week and Obama in foriegn policy.

Obama had the opportunity to blow McSame out of the water in the economic categories but witheld. Obama's advisors need to emphasize that he needs to "agree" less and attack more when discussing issues.

Obama looked much more cool and composed and presidential and McSame looked frustrated scared and desperate. Alot of people look at the composure displayed and make their decisions accordingly.

Most polls outside of Faux news have Obama the clear winner MSNBC 51-38 and CNN had Obama winning but the most objective seemed to be CBS polling 500 independent/undecided voters who had Obama with 68% approval

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(alan1chef @ Sep. 27 2008,05:31) I can't wait to see the VP debates...."Doh" Biden vs Hockey Mom Palin......according to Biden, television was invented in 1929 and FDR was President during the Stock Market Crash that same year. Doh! You thought Dan Quayle was stupid for not knowing how to spell potato....he's a genius compared to Biden.

http://www.youtube.com/v/rg_hGN9s_oA&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/rg_hGN9s_oA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
              Once again alan your reich wing mypoia is clouding your vision.

Anyone who has seen your chosen candidates running mate's interviews with Katie Couric and Charles Gibson can see that this woman is no closer to leading a country then Miss Piggy from the Muppets. Anyone who claims foriegn policy experience because Putin has flown over Alaska's airspace has to be a saturday night live punchline.

If nothing else this woman has provided some comic relief to the campaign and some great lines for Lettermen, Leno, O' Brien etal

But what is really scary is if McSame manages to pull this out of his proverbial ass she is a heartbeat away from leading this country........the Iranians are drooling

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Fox "News", (The spin begins here) © "Entertaining", but stupid in a Laurel and Hardy slapstick sense. Just because a lot of people watch it means squat. Big time wrestling is one of the most popular shows on the box.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Sep. 27 2008,17:07) I just don't like Brit Hume's face. He's an ugly motherfucker especially his lips.
                  For some reason, I also can't stand the sight of Rush's, Hannity's, or O'Liar's faces either. I guess it may have something to do with pure and utter lying bullshit that seems to have a way of coming out of their mouths.
                  If I were a fighter, rather than a lover, I'd like to do some UFC fighting against any of them. Scum sucking good for nothing chickenhawk pigs.
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Torurot @ Sep. 28 2008,04:56) Fox "News", (The spin begins here) © "Entertaining", but stupid in a Laurel and Hardy slapstick sense. Just because a lot of people watch it means squat. Big time wrestling is one of the most popular shows on the box.
                    There is most likely a positive correlation between the people who regularly watch Smack Down and those who watch Faux News. The drooling, simpletonian, ham and eggs crowd. Days Of Our Lives and General Hospital are more believable than either.
                    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

That was a weak attempt to prove that television was invented in 1929...however, Biden specifically said that FDR went on television to talk to the nation...LOL. Don't even try to defend this idiot. He has more bloopers than a Jackie Chan movie.

Furthermore, what difference does it make that I copied from Fox News...double LOL...who cares? Biden is still an idiot no matter what network I show the video from.

As for Palin...she is no better or worse than Biden...they are both political idiots in my book...Obama should have picked Hillary and McCain should have picked Romney. Both candidates made stupid moves because they allowed themselves to be influenced by their advisors rather than using common sense.

Don't like Fox News...here's the tape from CBS...

http://www.youtube.com/v/Glrnb_G34E4&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/Glrnb_G34E4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Here something for everyone....

http://www.youtube.com/v/ju4bo26VfYQ&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/ju4bo26VfYQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

Working...
                      X