X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA President Race 2008

I think they are both awful for the USA and World economy and neither should be voted in but somebody will win.  So who do you think will win and why?
    McCain
    0%
    Obama
    0%
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Ron Paul !!!!!!
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Who will lose?

POL
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

This guy
        Attached Files
        i love t-girls

Comment

Pity all the independents can't run on a ticket. This two party duopoly sucks. Why is Ron Paul invisible to the MSM?

Comment

14 to 4? Wow

Comment

I agree with you Doc about both candidates...we could have done a better job of selection. Obama will win because he is the better of the two choices. McCain seems stuck in a time warp and his message is stale and lacks initiative. Obama had offerred little substance...let's hope he makes wise choices for his cabinet members.

Comment

He mentioned Warren Buffet last night when someone asked him about a possible Sec of Treasury. I think I'd like to see a choice like that, if Buffet would do it.
                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Which one wants Buffet? And yes that would be cool

Comment

(alan1chef @ Oct. 09 2008,10:10)  I agree with you Doc about both candidates...we could have done a better job of selection. Obama will win because he is the better of the two choices. McCain seems stuck in a time warp and his message is stale and lacks initiative. Obama had offerred little substance...let's hope he makes wise choices for his cabinet members.
                    Alan.... I agree with you 1 million percent also.
                    I would rather see Biden and Palin together or Maybe Bill back in the White House.  things were really good then, great markets and happy meals while jogging, and lets not forget the sex

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Oct. 08 2008,22:37) Which one wants Buffet? And yes that would be cool
                      Barak mentioned him
                      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Yes, Bill did enjoy his sex....

Comment

If these numbers are anywhere near the real votes in a few weeks, it will be a landslide

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Oct. 09 2008,23:38) If these numbers are anywhere near the real votes in a few weeks, it will be a landslide
                            The question was "who do you think will win?", not "who are you voting for?" or "who do you want to win?"

Even if the question was the latter, I would guess that those discussing politics on this forum are certainly not an accurate cross-section of the voting population of the U.S.  

Comment

You mean you did not see the new CNN USA Gallop Poll for LB Lovers of America?

Comment

Working...
                              X