Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (smuttleydfs @ Nov. 05 2008,22:24) You have shown that although you "claim" to be a "libertarian" you have a major right wing lean that is "not" the Libertarian philosophies.
    Now you are making things up. Never mind, I don't think we've even met and if we did, I am 100% certain we did not discuss politics.

(smuttleydfs @ Nov. 05 2008,22:24) Feel free to debate eyemahk but bring something to the table
    Actually, all I was pointing out to blonde_havoc is that this is a good thread to come and get insulted by you if his political views are not as liberal as yours. I expect he knows that by now.

After watching your reaction on all these political threads to any alternative view of politics that is not 100% in line with yours, I think I will leave it to others to be the subject of your insults and contempt. I respect the political views of others (including yours) even if I can't find reason in them, so I guess I'll just say good luck.

On a side note and as a gesture of good faith, smuttleydfs, if you would like a copy of yesterday's Chicago Tribune (the one all the media is talking about), it is yours. I was connecting between flights at Sea-Tac yesterday and picked up a copy just for you. Just PM me where to mail it and I will take it over to the post office here in Waco and mail it. If Bob Barr was elected, I'm sure you would do the same for me.

Comment

• The point I am making to you eyemahk is that when I point out to others the fallicies and naivete of their arguements you whine that I'm being insulting.

That is hardly the truth. I appreciate the opposing point of view but I will exercise my right to voice the "correct"view. You got upset because I pointed out the affiliations of the Libertarian party and the Klan and if you consider that an insult I can't apologize because it is a fact specifically in the south.

As to the offer of the Trib, I sincerely appreciate it but to give out my address and take the chance of a "Libertarian" showing up on my doostep........

Seriously thanks for the offer

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• (blonde_havoc @ Nov. 05 2008,16:01)
        (sev7en @ Nov. 06 2008,00:25) You don´t understand why the rest of the world dislikes a republican who tries to fill the boots after the worst president in US history, Dubya?
        Uhh... mind pointing out where I said that? I said I didn't understand all the McCain hate... prior to the '08 election campaign, the media LOVED him for being a maverick.

Perhaps you should take a Reading and Comprehension 101 class.
        How is he actually a maverick? For voting 90% of the time with Bush? Because one media hack 20 yrs ago pinned the label on him for his stance on one issue, only to have McCain take it to heart and beat the Maverick drum constantly ever since until the huddled masses hear it so much think it must be true?
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (blonde_havoc @ Nov. 06 2008,04:01) Uhh... mind pointing out where I said that?  I said I didn't understand all the McCain hate... prior to the '08 election campaign, the media LOVED him for being a maverick.

Perhaps you should take a Reading and Comprehension 101 class.
          Sure , here: "I don't understand all the McCain hate around here either."

What is it that you don´t understand? That he´s a republican and TRIED to be president after GW? Or why the rest of the world dislikes republicans?
          Sure , hes´s not as eveil as Trent Lott or Rush Limbaugh, but still a republican, in hands with GW.

Get over it, America woke up in the 11th hour, thank f**k!!
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Great New Dating site
            Attached Files

Comment

• Direct Link to Obama Singles Dating Site
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X