X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many BM's are circumcised?

This is a poll just to see how many BM's have been circumcised.

I have been circumcised since i was 21, cause of tightening of foreskin around the top of my penis, so it made it very uncomfortable to wank and piss.

Now i a nice clean headed dick and not one with foreskin that when pulled back there is a cheesy-like substance under the skin
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Don't know what a circumcision is'
    0%
    Don't care
    0%
    i love t-girls

Then wash the little fellow - I bet you wash your car lovingly!

Thais are much cleaner than us infidels - they wash their ass and equipment more than we ever do!

Comment

I was 'done' at 25. It's something you wouldn't wish on a mate that's for sure...

Comment

http://www.scidev.net/en....id.html
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(rossco @ Oct. 31 2008,19:07) Then wash the little fellow - I bet you wash your car lovingly!

Thais are much cleaner than us infidels - they wash their ass and equipment more than we ever do!
          You mean "they wash their ass and equipment more than we brits ever do!" ?
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I am not circumcised and I'm glad. There are a lot of nerve endings in the foreskin that allow for much pleasure.
            In the US they used to automatically do it to every male child that was born allegedly for "hygienic" reasons, but really it was a fear of sex and because the powers that be thought it would prevent little boys from playing with themselves.
            Fortunately I was not born in the US so me bishop has remained intact.
            There is no good reason to automatically remove a non-diseased part of your body. If it is damaged, or if it is causing problems then there may a good reason for removing it, otherwise it is totally unnecessary.
            Also, to me this practice seems barbaric and primitive in that it stems from those horrid Abrahamic religious traditions, you know, Islam, Christianity and Judaism.
            Rock out with you cock out--UN-CUT!!!!!
            "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
            Salin' on a summer breeze
            And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
            -Harry Nilsson

Comment

(rossco @ Oct. 31 2008,12:07) Then wash the little fellow - I bet you wash your car lovingly!

Speak for yourself Rossco Having installed a douche hose in my UK residence connected to the hot water supply, the days of skid marks on me undies are a distant memory.

Comment

(strocube @ Oct. 31 2008,14:11) Also, to me this practice seems barbaric and primitive in that it stems from those horrid Abrahamic religious traditions, you know, Islam, Christianity and Judaism.
                I am Catholic, but had the chop for medical reasons & gald I did. In parts of Africa they are tyring to get all male's to have the chop as it help's stop the spread of Aids, medical fact.Jewish women are the least likely to get cervical cancer, due to the fact the Husbands are circumcised, another medical fact.
                You do not hear me ranting about My religion on the forum, this was a simple pole to see who is choped & who is not, why did you have to bring religion into the debate
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I was trimmed at 10. No big deal...sore for a few days. Back in the 1950's it was normal practice.

Comment

Lbs like cut dicks.
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

True

Comment

I don't care what they like not while I'm paying anyway

Comment

"You do not hear me ranting about My religion on the forum, this was a simple pole to see who is chopped & who is not, why did you have to bring religion into the debate?"

I was just bolstering my argument by pointing out that blanket circumcision for all males stems more from cultural and religious reasons more than from health reasons.
                          Sorry if I offended any Muslim, Jewish or Christian BMs. I am a Heathen, atheist; I couldn't help myself.
                          Cheers, Seamus
                          "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                          Salin' on a summer breeze
                          And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                          -Harry Nilsson

Comment

No problems strocube
                            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(pentire @ Nov. 01 2008,01:16) I don't care what they like   not while I'm paying anyway  
                              You sextourist lor?

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                              X