Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...how do you like it, with or without?

Comment

cant believe the forum has come to this

Comment

So who thinks ancut is is sexy...
        Attached Files
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

WO W...the bottom pic does it for me....
          Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

The bottom picture looks much better, i wouldn't mind sucking on that beautiful head
            i love t-girls

Comment

As much as I like sucking dick, I just do not like sucking uncut dicks and there certainly is nothing tasty or sexy about dick cheese.....its gross tasteing as well as smelling. Somehow getting a guys pants down and finding it uncut takes a lot of the thrill out of it for me.

Comment

good girl
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Thats what the girls says after seeing mine.....
                  So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Ahh good old phimosis, gotta be up there with bad breath and dirt under the toe nails as the big turn offs for me  

Comment

circumcision is gay
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Im not gay i just fuck blokes dressed as women.

oh and yes my cock is cut.

Comment

where's your trip report?

Did you have fun?
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

One day a guy picked up this blonde chick in his brand new convertible and took her for a spin. They came to a traffic light and had to stop, which just happened to be right next to a hospital. About this time a doctor was just finished up snipping the end of a baby boy, and when he went to toss it in the trash can he accidently tossed it out the window, and it landed in this hot chicks lap that was setting inthe convertible. She looked down at it and said, ewwwwwwwwwwwhats that? The guy leaned over and looked at it, and replied. "Hmmmmmm, taste it and if you like it I'll give you a whole one".

( Sorry if its lame but I Heard my dad tell this one time to somone and I just rememebered it all these years, but I think its cute just the same)

Comment

(kathylc @ Nov. 04 2008,06:06) I Heard my dad tell this one time to somone and I just rememebered it all these years, but I think its cute just the same
                              ahhhh. Another piece to the puzzle

Comment

(strocube @ Oct. 31 2008,14:11) I am not circumcised and I'm glad. There are a lot of nerve endings in the foreskin that allow for much pleasure...
                                Very true. Since I've had the PA it has forced a partial 'retreat' of my foreskin and, over time, it has slightly dulled sensation there. On the bright side...no need for Delay spray !
                                You men eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans
                                I eat more chicken, than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah

Comment

Working...
                                X