Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomcat, with the poor financial status of the big US automakers, NASCAR will be facing some challenges in the future - less funding, less prize money, less sponsors, etc.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Niko rosberg is so dreammmmy..

Comment

Lewis Hamilton is a
        Like so many celebs he is still in the closet and has the beautiful girlfriend as a handbag.I am sure he is in a father/son relationship as he always needs "daddy" around at the races.Or is dad just living his life through the son.
        Ferrari were robbed and if not for an engine failure in the last few laps of an earlier race and the fuel hose incident Massa would be "the man".

Comment

FFS nigelr69, give the kid a break
          I'm not going to waste time digging up statistics here however, Hamilton suffered more than any other driver this season with various penalties and points deductions.
          To say he is is nothing but sour grapes from a Ferrari loving flag waving Aussie who seems to resent another world champion

Comment

Maybe it sounds like sour grapes Pentire but " things" have been noticed that the gutter press will sooner or later jump on. Im not sure about the gay bit but i think  the affection is a one way street.

I would bet a bowl of noodle soup that shes hanging off someone elses arm this time next year.

Comment

Working...
            X