Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(marshal @ Nov. 06 2008,23:08) I had to vote don't know on that one! Times are changing and if who ever is voted regardless of colour has the  good of the nation at heart we can't go to wrong!

It would be good to start breaking with the old boys network!

How are you getting on with your change of vocation All star? Are you enjoying the new job?
    Excuse me if i have that wrong, but i'm sure you said you are now caring for a disabled man?
      the job is great

Comment

nice one mate
      i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7717149.stm

Headline news in the UK today

Comment

Yip allstar88....

Dieter
          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Personally i do not see why not, i just hope that he has the country at heart.

After all we open our doors to every asshole with no money and an agenda. We have indian and pakistani Lords so fuck it why don't we have a black PM.

Probably get appointed by the dole office.

The others we allow them to buy or donate their way in, i.e our friend TS.

Have not spent time there for 20 years so i don't care if the whole island sinks and disappears. Fuck the **uk

Comment

is that a dont know?

Comment

No That is not a don't know...it's a don't give a fuck.

The right guy could be pink with white spots for all i care but seriously if it is the right guy to make our country good again then why not a black guy, or a martian cos he can't do any worse than the idiot who are fucking it up now

Comment

Working...
                X