Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should have soaked the bullets in pig fat/blood right before they shot them.....
    Be careful out there!

Comment

Should I be worred by the fact that I keep agreeing with most of what 7 posts these days?
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

I don't think their execution will help their rotten cause much.
        It is just business as usual, convicted, executed, done.

The death penalty for individuals is just a detail in a global war where only statistics count.

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Nov. 11 2008,00:19) Should I be worred by the fact that I keep agreeing with most of what 7 posts these days?
          Capt Annoying can actually write some profound posts, he has sound values, makes it bloody hard when all you want to do is tell him to fuck off...      
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Personally I have little regard for those that are prepared to execute innocent civilians.

As many of these folk recite the old books to justify their cause then why should not society respond in old book form - eye for eye and tooth for tooth.

I do not agree with capital punishment as a means but in the case of people who will deliberately maim and kill innocent men, women and children for some belief - the ends justified the means. RIP

Comment

I don't know what the fuss is about. I thought they all wanted to die as quick as possible anyway.

Anyway - it's a part of the world that doesn't directly affect me so I have the knee jerk reaction to think "let's shoot 'em!" but the indifference not to care if they do or not.

Comment

Lets say they took your Jaffa cakes
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Well it is about time
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                  X