Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many of these disorders are due to an imbalance of the neurotransmitters that affect brain activity. Casually dismissing these problems as labels does an injustice to those who are accurately diagnosed and are being treated.

The cause of these imbalances are not pinpointed yet, but the use of medications and other methods to restore the balance of neurotransmitters can help patients restore a "normal" life.

Tiao Lang - thanks for sharing and Marshal good job on the explanations and working with patients.  

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Yes, I agree with RXpharm; bi-polar disorder, as has been suggested in this thread, is not some bullshit label made up by pointy-headed liberals as an excuse for weak people to justify their worthless existence. That shit is very real and it destroys lives--no joke.
      While not bi-polar, I have suffered from depression, and was even taking an anti-depressant (wellbutrin), for a while because it was becoming difficult to function. I can tell you that when your thoughts and especially your emotions are out of control despite your best efforts to talk yourself out of it, it is a very scary situation to find yourself in.
      "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
      Salin' on a summer breeze
      And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
      -Harry Nilsson

Comment

For the last two posts, Nice one RX and strocube!

If you have seen, or lived with, or with a person with depression or other mental health issues, your outlook kind of changes!

It is sad to think that a lot of countrys are so far behind with mental health care and understanding of illnesses associated, that we actually live in 2008!

It's not all doom and gloom though!
        i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Working...
        X