Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Stogie @ Nov. 18 2008,03:16) Almost 50...

Who doesn't think of the rest of your life. For many of us at this age we can measure the rest of our lives by what we have already done and lived through.

Like most people I'll die peacefully in my sleep when I'm in my mid eighties.

Your mind powers down the same as your body...when it happens you are ready for it.
    Do you think you will still be lving in thailand when your 80 ?

Comment

If you think 43 is old take a walk down Sunee Plaza on a dark night. You will soon discover that not everyone went down with the Bismark

Comment

(Tomcat @ Nov. 18 2008,21:48) If you think 43 is old take a walk down Sunee Plaza on a dark night. You will soon discover that not everyone went down with the Bismark
        thanks. That cheered me up, tc.
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

just turned 52 and am feeling good about life.Healthy, no major debt, my businesses are in good shape, money coming in, although the retirement fund has taken a big hit with the downturn.However I can't get my hands on it for another 13 years , so what the fuck!!
          One just feels the body falling apart before the mind.
          I am trying to "grow old disgracefully" and hope that my final moment on earth is just after I blow my last load.
          "Happiness is a warm gun" - The Beatles

Comment

(nigelr69 @ Nov. 22 2008,04:43) "Happiness is a warm gun" - The Beatles
            Now there's a tune , I like the cut of your jib sir , let's hope Charlie Manson don't hear this one
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

fuckin hell guys this is a morbid thread,not noticed MIRIMARK posting anything since his topic starter..........hope hes ok,sounds like clinical depression to me not a funny thing to suffer,you can have it all in life money etc and still get clinical depression.
              well ill add my 2 pennies worth of joy here................basic philosophy..........your begining to die as soon as your born,basically dont waste time feeling shit,cram in as much as you wanna do in life........its a race against time........no rehearsal............just do it,spend as little time wondering if you should do what you want............because when you die youll have eternity never being able to do it.
              robbo

Comment

im really discouraged bye your responeses .
                  Tends to leaded me as fucked.  
                It appearsrs i am a lone and in the minority.   Thank gOD  I got a good wife to help me through
                 No,  i havent vbeen drinking.
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

25, 26 in Jan, last 1/4 of my 20's!
                  Butterfly number 1

Comment

op:
                    start exercising
                    eat better
                    quit smoking
                    keep fucking
                    you will feel better

Comment

(Drift Spunk @ Nov. 23 2008,07:49) 25, 26 in Jan, last 1/4 of my 20's!  
                      After 30 it´s downhill fast. Better enjoy it.
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(robbo @ Nov. 22 2008,05:02) basic philosophy..........your begining to die as soon as your born,basically dont waste time feeling shit,cram in as much as you wanna do in life........its a race against time........no rehearsal............just do it,spend as little time wondering if you should do what you want............because when you die youll have eternity never being able to do it.
                        Tis true, but it´s hard when your body starts to fail you, fucking hate being limited cuz of the body isn´t like 20 anymore, and some physical things you just can´t change

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I'm 46, can easily pass for 36. I have no wrinkles, no crows feet, no gut. 5'9" 155-160 lbs and still can hop a fence into the Hollywood bowl in 3 swift moves. I do have that friar tuck male baldness thingy going on but hey, I'm not wearing any wig or going for any combover. Oh yeah, I have regular bowel movements lol (my grandpa always thought that was important.)

I drink, smoke cigs and pot but I do balance it with eating right and exercising. I'm a healthy fucker, which is good for me. A multivitamin wont hurt also. And fruits and vegetables are essential. Get the Jack Lalanne juicer, he's still going strong in his 90's so I would say it works (certainly can't hurt.)

If you think it's a mental thing, see a psychotherapist. Though I think they over-prescribed pills these days, they can help if you need them.

Maybe what you need is an enema. It's healthy and I would imagine, doesn't hurt. Unclog that colon then make it a point to get your ass out of the chair.

I heard 50 is the new 30.

Comment

I hope you live to see 100

"I heard 50 is the new 30."

It gets easier with age to be deceitful to yourself. I´m there

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

i can tell you diet & excersise is not the problem. I vigariously walk 6 miles a day, I eat O.k.
                              personally i'm begining to think its psycilogical. No crows feet here either, but i am getting those smile lines. I hate looking at them.
                              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

youve got depression buddy,you may not have anything really wrong with your life,but somethings causing it,my advice stop all your doing in life for a few days and take a look at yourself............not as you think you look but actually as you are. if all this does no good seek therapy/help guidance.you may be missing something or you dont want to see it........another looking at your life may help.
                                robbo

Comment

Working...
                                X