Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam Lefty....
    I posted my picks so early I forgot I had done so already
    Maybe waiting is a better idea and those Lb's picks sure do help since I am right in the race
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Smutts your punishment for messing up will be a huge dick up your ass.............wait a minute.................
      Be careful out there!

Comment

Oh forgot to mention-U of M had its first 8 game loss season-EVER! Sorry man......
        Be careful out there!

Comment

de boyz
          cards
          titanics
          bucks
          stellars
          bills 24 v. browns 19

btw, i've just begun dreaming of pattaya for the superbowl...is it too soon to ask -- anybody gonna be around there then?

Comment

Redskins
            Cards
            Titans
            Bucs
            Steelers
            Bills 27, Browns 17
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Dallas Cowboys
              Arizona Cardinals
              Tennesse Titans
              Tampa Bay Buccaneers
              Pittsburgh Steelers

Buffalo Bills 31 Cleveland Browns 10
              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Had I taken the Cowgirls I would have gone a puuuuurfect 5-0! Did I mention I hate the fuckers!! Surely that would be good enough for 35 bonus points, eh Smutts??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE
                Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Nov. 17 2008,17:28) Had I taken the Cowgirls I would have gone a puuuuurfect 5-0!  Did I mention I hate the fuckers!!  Surely that would be good enough for 35 bonus points, eh Smutts??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE
                  You and about a half dozen others BB

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                  X