Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True has now obtained the rights to the Sunday games. They are on True Sports 4 live Monday 12am and 4am. Also, hopefully, like last year they may show addt'l or the same games rebroadcast throughout the week. Watching Giants-Seahawks right now. Oh, well so much for my plan to actually sleep tonight.

Comment

NFL Sunday Ticket is using the latest Satellite encryption for their feeds. Hackers last Sunday demonstrated that they had cracked the new Nagra-3 encryption. Sure enough I downloaded the file and tested it myself on an nFusion HD Nuvenio satellite receiver and sure enough I could watch it all... any game in HD for free!
      Attached Files

Comment

That's fucking awesome... wish I had enough computer savvy to figure that stuff out. My ISP blows anyway and probably couldn't watch it.

Anyway, the Giants are fucking awesome!! Who saw that absurd blow-out of the Seahawks? It was like watching my high school team play a pee-wee team. Fantastic. It seems like last year's Superbowl taught Eli how to stop being a little bitch. Now he's shaking off potential sacks left-and-right. And how awesome is it for Coughlin to tell Burress to fuck off? If they dealt with Owens in Philly like that he would still be there, begging for forgiveness.

Comment

Stogie,
          Sorry I didn't contact you before the Giants-Cowboys game last night, which you had graciously invited me to watch at your place. I watched it, but totally forgot about it till it came on.

Anyway, the Giants are fucking awesome. Did anyone else see that absolute destruction of the Cowboys??? It was like watching Whitnee taking an unsuspecting, non-lb-seeking punter and beating him into submission/raping him with her thick cock.

Comment

Bam, you saying we can get it for no cost with some hacking?
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
            X