Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (kevin4252 @ Oct. 16 2008,17:24) I'm in via PM to the Boss, PD, and you'd never guess who I picked,
    I was considering them too Kev.  Any team at home against the Lions is always a good play.    

Comment

• actually, saving the "good teams", if there's such a thing this year, for the remaining weeks, kevin
      Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

• The game continues.............

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• all right PD, my pick into the boss, get your crack committee off of the barstools, or out of left wing political circles and make a choice

Comment

• OK Boys and Girls I have both participants picks and they each have until 12:00 PM EST Sunday if they want to change their picks I'll try and post their picks at that time....

Just a reminder to PD And Kevin these are the teams you have picked not including this week

PD:  Eagle, Cardinals, Giants, Bills, Cowboys Vikings Buccaneers

Kevin4252: Saints, Cardinals, Bills, Chargers, Patriots, Jets Texans

10-26-08

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• I almost forgot about this pool
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• Smuttley, the Avatar is FUCKING GREAT. Love it.
                Funny as hell bro.
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Oct. 24 2008,21:49) OK Boys and Girls I have both participants picks and they each have until 12:00 PM EST Sunday if they want to change their picks I'll try and post their picks at that time....

Just a reminder to PD And Kevin these are the teams you have picked not including this week

PD:  Eagle, Cardinals, Giants, Bills, Cowboys Vikings Buccaneers

10-26-08

I made the necessary corrections to my previous post. Check it out. I was a bit under the weather when I first posted.

Thanks MM the avatar seemed fitting as opposed to what is happening with the team in my most recent avatar

Comment

• Smutt, can you post the picks before game time? Thanks Bro

Comment

• Jets for me.

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Oct. 25 2008,23:51)
                        (smuttleydfs @ Oct. 24 2008,21:49) OK Boys and Girls I have both participants picks and they each have until 12:00 PM EST Sunday if they want to change their picks I'll try and post their picks at that time....

PD: Eagle, Cardinals, Giants, Bills, Cowboys Vikings Buccaneers

10-26-08

I made the necessary corrections to my previous post. Check it out. I was a bit under the weather when I first posted.

Thanks MM the avatar seemed fitting as opposed to what is happening with the team in my most recent avatar

Smutt, my man, don't give up on your team now...

Your Michigan Spartans need you!!!

Remember The Spartans!!!

“When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• man Lefty, talk about rubbing salt in the wound,

Comment

• took the Jags PD

Comment

• Well Jets won, barely, but good call
                              Have to Wait on the Jags

Comment

• DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!

And The Winner IS!!!!!!

With the NY Bretts hanging on to win 28-24

and the Jags going down in an upset to the Mistake by the lake Browneyes

PIGGDOGG!!!!!!!!

Congrats my NY brother!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X