Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK Kevin has PMed his pick to me. Ohno and PD feel free to PM new picks if you would like or feel free stay with your public picks

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Viks win!!

Does this mean PD is the champ?
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Smuttster,

Will you post all the picks right before the 1pm game starts so we can all cheer for a gf like Lefty.
        I mean watch how they do
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• ahh, sorry Lefty, and all the rest of you in the PD fan club, you know who you are BB, ref; Smuttley's post on 10/10/08, at least TWO winners here I"M aware of,
          Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Oct. 10 2008,18:38) OK Kevin has PMed his pick to me. Ohno and PD feel free to PM new picks if you would like or feel free stay with your public picks

As I stated in the quote above Kevin PMed his pick to me which is listed below

Just heard that CArson Palmer is out Sunday,
            so, if possible, change my suicide pick to the Jets, no problem leting the two other guys privy to the above info either, no complaints either if you prefer not to do this, couldn't edit the post myself, enjoy the weekend, kevin

So with the loss by the Redskins and the referee's highway freaking robbery of the game for the Vikings against the Lions PiggDogg and Kevin4252 are still alive.

Allow me a moment to vent on the fucked up officiating in the NAtional FUCKED UP LEague. Its not bad enough that the Lions are worst fucking team in the league but ti really sucks when they finally put a great effort on the field only to have the fucked up officials let the fans dictate how they make crucial calls that end up fucking the Lions royally. This was not the only game I saw fucked up officiating it happened in every game I watched today. The Ref threw an unsportsmanslike on the Rams that almost killed them and they blew at teast call in the cowsissies favor in their game against the Cards.............

There that felt better

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• OUCH, my ass is sore.

Comment

• Good luck Kevin!

Comment

• , and the same to you PD, (and your cheerleading section), uhm, who you going with this weekend,

Comment

• My cheerleading section consists of a right wing and a left wing. Will probably be with my right wing section this weekend.

Comment

• I'm in via PM to the Boss, PD, and you'd never guess who I picked,

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Oct. 15 2008,12:14) My cheerleading section consists of a right wing and a left wing. Will probably be with my right wing section this weekend.
                        Don't worry PD. We'll have some secret conclaves and come up with an unbeatable pick for you my man.
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

•   Didn't your GF pick yet?
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• BF! and the answer to the question is highly confidential.
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• OK the last two standing have PMed their picks to me and they have until 12:00 PM EST to change their picks if they choose to do so. Then they are locked in. If I cna get on the site before the games kickoff to post their choices I will.

Comment

• PiggDoggs pick

Bucs

might change it but want to make sure that I have a pick in before I forget

Kevin's pick

Week 7 Smuttley

going with the Texans against your hometown boys
                                thanks, Kevin

Sorry this was a bit late had to pull tomato plants and mow and fertilize one more time First frost last night

Damn I hate winter!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X