X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You didn't miss anything Senor Smutt.

Except a few cute ladyboys here in the LOS.

Just promoting clarity for possible future happenings since this is first year we've done this here.

Comment

Are we picking only sunday games? How about in a few weeks when the thursday games start, if any of us are still kickin? Thanks for the clarity in advance
      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

You can pick any team you choose to as long as it isn't on your list of teams already picked.

And as I stated earlier when we get to the Thursday games ( which don't happen until Thanksgiving) you must have picked a team before Thursday.

Another note is that now the byes begin this week and you must pick a team that is playing you can't choose a team that has a week off.

Is that "Clare"ity enough?

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Sep. 23 2008,04:41) All the games picked are in.......

Eliminated
          Mirimark
          KatoeyLover
          Dieter

Still Alive

The Final Four

PiggDogg.....Eagles, Cardinals, Giants
          OhNoRiceAgain.......Eagles, Bucaneers, 49ers
          Kevin4252.....Saints, Cardinals, Bills
          SamplerDoc.......PAtriots, Cardinals, Broncos

A little addendum to the rules.......your picks must be in before gametime on Sunday and if this continues to Thanksgiving and beyond when games are on Thursdays and Saturdays before the first game those days also. No More putting them in under the wire.

Thanks and good luck!!!!

Standing on the sidelines, I'm rooting for my best LOS bud to win this thing now.

Goooooo PigDogg, you da man!!!!
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Cheerleaders?  How um    sweet of you  

Comment

(Lefty @ Sep. 24 2008,08:22)
              Standing on the sidelines, I'm rooting for my best LOS bud to win this thing now.

Goooooo PigDogg, you da man!!!!                [/quote]
              Do we all get an invite to the wedding

Comment

Yes it is. Just the sweet kind of guy I am. Can't help it. I love me some PigDogg.

Agape' love that is, of course, not eros, dirty mind.
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I want Mr. Pigg to win as well!! Where did I put those pom poms?? You know as a neutral, if it is such an advantage to pick last why dont the remaining four have to send their picks via private message to someone (probably Smuttley but I am willing to help) and then ahve them posted beffore Sunday kick off time??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                  Be careful out there!

Comment

Early enough for everyone ?

week 4

Chargers
                    Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Bills

Comment

(PigDogg @ Sep. 24 2008,21:43) Bills
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Fregg'n Bullshit, Miami beat the Patriots.

I'm never gonna get my Hat.
                          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I'll take Jacksonville.

Comment

Am i still in this Suicide pool ? or have i been eliminated ?
                              If im still in ; I pick Pittsburg Steelers.
                              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(mirimark @ Sep. 18 2008,00:53) Patriots   will beat the  Dolphins.

New England  Pats.
                                Sorry dude this pick made you toast.........

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                                X