First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEATTLE

Comment

Screw Detroit.

Detroit makes me bitter. Damn Kwame Kilpatrick! I bet he had something to do with this!

POL
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Dallas cowboys
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Arizona

Comment

Week 2

Tampa Bay

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Sep. 11 2008,07:16) Still In and have to choose another team and they cannot pick this team again:

Remember everyone can pick the same team if you so desire but you cannot repeat teams.
              Does that mean we can never pick the team we did before or does that mean the is okay same team just not back to back weeks?

Sorry, I have blonde roots
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

It means never again. You can only pick a team one time over the life of the pool.
                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Week 2

Arizona Cards
                  Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

week 2: seattle

Comment

Week.... 2

ok first time this season on my favorite....

NY Giants

Dieter
                      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

This week I will take another chance. Last week the Jets were only a 3 point road fav and they barely hung on. This week I will go with another 3 point fav at HOME. They are a shitty team so Iprobably will never consider picking them again and they are up against another very shitty team. My pick this week are the Kansas City Chiefs. If I win this one, then I will look to pick some mega chalk!!

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

Have to do a 4pm est game then....um...
                          Cards
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Well, my strategy was good in THEORY!! Fucking Herm fuckin Chiefs!! Oh well!! Within 30 minutes not only did I get zonked from the suicide pool, one of this weeks picks the saints blew the lead, and my fucking Mets blew another lead in the 9th after giving up 5 runs to snatch defeat form the jaws of victory. Now the Jets are in a dogfight and they will probably fuck it up-oh dear. Oh yeah City lost yesterday as well!! I gotta get on a plane tomorrow as well..........

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

Out
                              EyeMahk
                              ThaiBound
                              BlueBallz

Still alive and Kicking!!!
                              MiriMark
                              KatoeyLover
                              PiggDogg
                              Ohnoriceagain
                              Kevin4252
                              Dieter
                              SamplerDoc

Week 3 is open make your picks!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

New England Patriots
                                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X