Forty Fuckin' Niners

Peace and love,

From a 49er Faithful

Comment

Patriots will beat the Dolphins.

New England Pats.
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

damn...my last minute Dallas pick did not post. I'm screwed, right?

oh well

Comment

Giants in a surprisingly close game.

Comment

New England Patriots
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Buffalo Bills
              Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Pats, Giants, and Bills all losing at a halftime.

Comment

Denver by 4 points for the 4pm game
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Miami 38- new england 13 - whats that all about?

cinci 4 secs left... trail by 3. looks like OT
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

All you fuckers who picked the Pats, can kiss my white bastard ass. 5555555

Thought you had a gimme to stay alive another week did ya?

“When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

GREAT WIN MATE!! I fucking love it and so do the bookies for that matter!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

One of Jim Mora's post game rants said it best, and it pertains today to fuckers picking against my Dolphins:

"You don't know when it's good or bad. You really don't know. Because you don't know what we're trying to do. You guys don't look at the films. You don't know what happened. You really don't know. You think you know, but you don't know. And you never will."

“When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

All the games picked are in.......

Eliminated
                            Mirimark
                            KatoeyLover
                            Dieter

Still Alive

The Final Four

PiggDogg.....Eagles, Cardinals, Giants
                            OhNoRiceAgain.......Eagles, Bucaneers, 49ers
                            Kevin4252.....Saints, Cardinals, Bills
                            SamplerDoc.......PAtriots, Cardinals, Broncos

A little addendum to the rules.......your picks must be in before gametime on Sunday and if this continues to Thanksgiving and beyond when games are on Thursdays and Saturdays before the first game those days also. No More putting them in under the wire.

Thanks and good luck!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Just to clear up some ambiguity, in all the suicide pools I've played in your team must win to move on.

A tie or an unplayed game means your out.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Sep. 23 2008,01:36) Just to clear up some ambiguity, in all the suicide pools I've played in your team must win to move on.

A tie or an unplayed game means your out.
                                Did I miss something here? I don't think anyone had the Baltimore Houston game that was canceled and I know there weren't any ties?

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                                X