Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do we get results?  I'm already bored.

It was better last year, when there were fewer weeks.  

[Update] I just realized that we need to do the bonus game to finish the first week. Cripes. What a slow way to do things. Did anybody actually watch the games?

Why don't they just do it all in 3 days like in the Olympics? That guy Phelps could do 28 different competitions in 9 hours or something like that. Are NFL players less athletic? Let's get a move on, people!

POL
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Postie..........

Shut the Fuck up and Play!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Sep. 08 2008,18:12) Postie..........

Shut the Fuck up and Play!!!!!    

Play? You haven't even given us week 2 yet!

The wait is killing me.

POL

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I'll have the first weeks standings up tommorow night (after the bonerus game) and also next weeks games!!!!

I'll clue you in there wasn't anyone that went 5-0 and there were 6 that went 4-1 and one person went 0-5!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Damn I Love Football season, Beer, peanuts, pretzles and pizza and just Laying on my Fregg';n Ass watching the games.
            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Hey, did anybody watch when Tom Brady got Nancy Kerriganed?  I'd really like to know how it went down.  Did Belichimp do anything special?  I would've loved to see his face.  Maybe with big binoculars or a special zoom camera.  

I actually know nothing about this particular event, nor do I really know anything about Belichump, but the spying on other teams is pathetic, so I will just mock him.

POL

Comment

Working...
              X