Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(thedeno @ Jan. 18 2009,03:26)
    (alram @ Jan. 17 2009,20:29) Wait, I'm a good girl...*prays hard
    Does that mean you pray while you're hard?
    Punctuation doesn't seem to get me out of this situation!
    Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

I'm at the ladyboy Cabaret near Soi 9 the other evening...Well actually at the bar
      next to the Cabaret...and there is this cute little femboy type sitting at the bar...
      with the padded bra, etc., etc., a girl I had seen a couple weeks ago when I visited
      with another BM...

There are other ladyboys in the bar as well...some freelancers and some girls from
      the show...and now and again they all go off to take a leak...and as the Ladyboy
      God intended, they all go to the ladies toilet...

Well after a couple beers little femboy finally gets up and heads to the toilet, throws
      her five baht down and walks directly into the men's room...She ain't squatting...

My kinda girl...  
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

WTF? Men stand to take a piss unless you're taking a shit right
        Butterfly number 1

Comment

If I am totally pissed I will squat - the rest does me good and I do not wet the floor!

Sober I stand and salute the home country and admire that I do not miss the bowl!

Thai toilets are an art! You cannot sit (Western Style) and whether you piss or shit you are exercising your legs!

Comment

only 2 cases:
            - it is dark and I risk missing the bowl
            - I am so pissed I risk missing the bowl

Once I was so drunk, I fell asleep, fell off the throne - but that didn't wake me up!

Comment

I stand to pee. I find that when I pee while sitting that gravity does not take it's normal course and there seems to be a bit left in the tank that takes an extra amount of shaking to get it all out.

Comment

(rossco @ Jan. 19 2009,16:36) If I am totally pissed I will squat - the rest does me good and I do not wet the floor!

Sober I stand and salute the home country and admire that I do not miss the bowl!

Thai toilets are an art! You cannot sit (Western Style) and whether you piss or shit you are exercising your legs!
                Seriously, public toilets are so dirty. It's fine if men can't pee right even dead sober, but women? I seriously feel toilet seats in the ladies are dirty BECAUSE they choose not to sit and let's face it, it's bound to get messy!

Do most LBs squat?
                Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

(alram @ Jan. 20 2009,17:39) Do most LBs squat?
                  In my  -  limited!  -  experience yes.    Most but not all.

Funily enough it's not always the ones you expect to squat that do and equally it's not always the ones you expect to stand that do.    

In my previous job I used to have the dubious pleasure of overseeing the maintenance of the public toilets.

The comment of one of my most trusted aides  -  the toilet cleaner  -  a woman.
                  The gents are much cleaner than the ladies  -  sometimes the ladies toilets are disgusting!

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

Lyndon Johnson framed the question succinctly, as he did so many others.

'Boy,' he famously told a reporter whom he detested, 'you're such a pussy you got to squat to pee.'

Comment

Working...
                    X