Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(pacman @ Feb. 12 2009,14:11) Please remember that Mirimark is not your your average BM, in fact he is quite eccentric & I say that in the nicest possible way.
    thank you for you kind words Pacman, to be quite honest with you bro, I don't even know what a fucking BLog is.

Alls I know is that Stogie created a ; Mirimark BLog and I'm enjoying it. Its a place in the forum where I can run rampat, yell, scream, cry and talk shit without me having to create a Topic Starter for every thought I have.

I'm really liking it.
    I don't have to SkyJack or FLood other peoples conversations.

Personally, I think it makes the forum a better place for those who don't Like me.

Thanks Stogie.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

...so is the framework in place? Can someone start a Blog without official sanction or do we need to be invited by popular acclamation?

Not that I am impatient, I wouldn't know where to start, but kinda like the idea of a personal thread to vent my spleen & lavish praise where it is due...
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Anyone can start a blog...

I'll pin it to the top and if we get enough members doing this I'll create a seperate section for them...

Comment

Working...
        X