X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(azza33 @ Feb. 22 2009,04:33)
    (sev7en @ Feb. 21 2009,23:01) I have muslims , russians  and somalians living in my country. It´s great with this multicultural society.
    Please invite all of the rest of the crooks and swines into your country and then we can all live peace  

Oh and by the way  i have no prejudices  
    Our goverment is doing exactly that, thank you very much!
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(allstar88 @ Feb. 22 2009,10:20)
      (daveduke007 @ Feb. 21 2009,15:52) I would never buy a French car or buy French products for myself, nor Fly Air France and would certainly never consider holidaying there, dont know what it is I've got against those frog eating posing garlic smelling bastards  
      what about cantona?
       He's an adopted Manc   , and I had an idea this would be coming from you  

Truth be told, King Eric hasn't got a high opinion of France himself
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I voted no, but on second thought . . . Yeah, I have prejudices. With me it's more of an occupational thing; I do not like the police or the military, and I'm very suspicious of people who go into those "professions".
        I also do not like fundamentalists of any flavor.
        That said, I try and reserve judgement of people until I've gotten to know them a bit.
        I'll give you an example:
        When I met my best friend my first impression of him was, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna have to put up with a couple of hours of mind-mumbing conversation about football, titties, beer and maybe even Jesus." We were sharing a ride down to a dive site, and I took one look at the dude and I sized him up as your typical, white, working suburban Joe. I couldn't have been more wrong.
        "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
        Salin' on a summer breeze
        And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
        -Harry Nilsson

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Feb. 22 2009,19:05) Truth be told, King Eric hasn't got a high opinion of France himself  
          Probably because hes a Basque, they hate each other.
          Im guessing here mind you...no flaming please

Even the Jews in Israel are prejudiced against each other to a degree..the Ashkenazi seem to think they are above the Sephardi or Oriental Jews...Most of the ruling clique seem to be of European decent

Its a funny old world...

Comment

Working...
          X