Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(allstar88 @ Mar. 05 2009,15:42) looks like wormwood scrubs...
    Not as I remember it! Oh, but great days!
    Attached Files

Comment

dark horse

Comment

Haha, out of all the other topics here, I make a first post only when it comes to cricket. I'm in India and I love my cricket. Its a truly sad, sad incident. The fallout of this being even the IPL T-20 matches will be re-scheduled and some of the players are already reluctant to travel to the subcontinent.

As for the World Cup, Pakistan is out for sure. Even Sri Lanka and Bangaldesh are in delicate positions as of now, so India may end up hosting the entire tournament. This is only speculation, of course.

Hello all!

Comment

Shane is that you??

Comment

Come back Shane, come back...

Comment

Watch out for Shane Warne the Musical coming to a theatre near you...

I kid you not, it's playing in town at the moment to full houses & solid reviews.      

The man himself even showed up for the premiere.    
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Warnie is a bit of a Ladd about town.    

All that texting he does, I could imagine him sending messages to his ladyboy girlfriend.

There are question being asked in Australia at the moment about why the officials were left behind in the shootout. Seems the security rushed the players bus away and left the officials behind in danger. The PCB chairman has accused them of lying about lack of security saying that Pakistani officers were killed defending them.

As warne86 mentioned there are also concerns now over sercurty during the IPL especially after the attack in Mumbai last year. Delhi is suppose to host the Commonwealth Games next year and I can only imagine the security issues.
                I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Working...
                X