• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's Japan, Japanese surely?
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

You're right as always NF, I was way wrong...

Takeru Kobayashi is indeed Japanese...My apology to BigMick...

But this year's winner...Joey Chestnut...Yep, Joey Chestnut...I didn't make it up...is
      a Yank...

And I had the number wrong too...Joey ate 68 hot dogs in 10 minutes...The little
      Asian fella only managed 64...

And so it goes...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Here's the video..........

http://www.youtube.com/v/acEEeqw-5BI&hl=en&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/acEEeqw-5BI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

This was Joey Chestnut's third win a row.

Last year they tied with 59 and Chestnut won the "eat off".

Kobyashi had won in a row before that

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Hey smuttley- England aint that bad at rugby you know!
            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

was sure the little fella had won last year

the big TV in the pub kept showing his face after and everyone was cheering for him

of course, they are weird in Ohio
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

(marshal @ Jul. 06 2009,19:20) Hey smuttley- England aint that bad at rugby you know!  
                I'll give you Rugby but name some major international competitions for Rugby. Although it is a major club sport at most large universities and colleges in the states.

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Jul. 06 2009,22:09) of course, they are weird in Ohio  
                  Weird is an understatement............

Attached Files

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Jul. 07 2009,03:18) name some major international competitions for Rugby. Although it is a major club sport at most large universities and colleges in the states.

Try a WORLD Cup that includes countries from around the world...
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

x
                      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Bledisloe Cup

Hong Kong Sevens

Tri-nations series

Yanks have a hard time acknowledging a sport unless the play it. Just ask them how long they think Australia has been playing Aussie Rules, Cricket, or Rugby. Answers quite funny.

Bigmick I think they just had the cheese rolling contests. Now thats a rough and tumble sport. Injuries every year.

Comment

19 golds at last years olympics was not bad for a pathetic little country?   http://www.youtube.com/v/OiTjC1dTBD8&hl=en&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/OiTjC1dTBD8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

Working...
                          X