Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carry-on luggage retrieval is never an issue as I prefer to keep my small backpack between my feet, as it's got my laptop in it and other items I like to have close at hand, including a pen for the arrivals card.

In the old days I used to think an aisle seat was better, but as my shoulders are wider than the allotted space and the fact people between me and the window might want to disturb me getting out, plus being brushed and banged and having my seat grabbed by passers-by and the trolly-dolly bumping me with the trolly and leaning over me with hot beverages, I prefer the window.

I pee when the others get up and never get caught short and am asleep from the food onwards woken up only by the smell of breakfast.

Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Aug. 03 2009,13:58)
      (BigTel @ Aug. 03 2009,10:38) Aisle for me, easy to get up to stretch the legs and for the toilet.

Same same Aisle always, and its easier to "eye up" the Stewardess's    

28C and 24C seats already pre-booked for outward and return Flights from Manchester to Bangkok (via Abu Dhabi) with Etihad in December  
      And hopefully the seats Ive booked are far away from the "Screaming Kids"  fookin nightmare they are    
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(dixon cox @ Aug. 09 2009,06:39) In the old days I used to think an aisle seat was better, but...the fact people between me and the window might want to disturb me getting out, plus being brushed and banged and having my seat grabbed by passers-by and the trolly-dolly bumping me with the trolly and leaning over me with hot beverages, I prefer the window.

Give me a window...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(p4player @ Aug. 03 2009,10:49) Window long flight, aisle short flights.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(dixon cox @ Aug. 08 2009,15:39) I pee when the others get up and never get caught short
            Hey DC, so you keep an empty bottle with your pen and laptop mate?

Comment

Same with me. Like to have window seat for the long hauls. Strangely enough, I prefer the right side of the aircraft as I feel more comfortable leaning on my right side to sleep. Just does not feel the same on the other side. As Cindy said to me many times 'You tingtong - but ok - I happy'

But, if I fly business, then I don't really care whether or not aisle or window.
              "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

My incompetent bladder artificial knees and dodgy ankles make an aisle seat a must.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Aug. 09 2009,03:40)
                  (dixon cox @ Aug. 08 2009,15:39) I pee when the others get up and never get caught short
                  Hey DC, so you keep an empty bottle with your pen and laptop mate?
                  Either that or a Chang can  
                  Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

Of course the ailse !  this way I can stare at the great asses and legs on those stewardesses.  On a flight to Prague in the spring on Czech Air, I almost shot a load because an incredibly great looking stewardess bent down alongside me and shoved her ass  in my face     Too bad it was just a mistake on her part, she was so embarassed.  But I had a stiffy the entire flight. Until I tried hitting on her and got shotdown !  

Comment

Working...
                    X