First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck it no need to ask anything, i already know the answers
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

As i have been asked not to ask any more questions, i am hoping others will ask tan the important questions, we all really want to know answers too.

Thanks again Tan, for this thread.
        i love t-girls

Comment

(laputanegra @ Aug. 07 2009,06:30)
          (elcomandante @ Aug. 07 2009,06:14) Well, let's see, this one maybe considered a somewhat personal question: what is your weirdest sexual fantasy?
          rape fantasy i think thats the wierdest on my list  
          umm Rape fantasy.. this is not the first time I am hearing this from TG (Transgender) girl to have carving for. My Ex had that fantasy too she is Korean and TG -non-op. She was saying to me most TGs have rape fantasy. I am not sure if she is pulling my leg... sorry I know I am going
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
          Albert Einstein

Comment

she wanted to rape you?
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

I zoomed on your avatar. I guess it is you...
              You definitely look very voluptuous and lovely.
              If it is you €¦ of course€¦
              Unfortunately, it seems that many LBs are somehow more bionic evolutions than natural beauties.
              In Africa, easily more than 90% of the black African women with your type of hairstyle just wear artificial synthetic hairs.
              Your name means €œthe black prostitute€ (soft translation), and you do not seem to have a lot of self-esteem for having selected such a label€¦

A 21 years old Taneisha is supposed to have the insouciant beauty of the fresh age€¦

I just sense something €œunbalanced€ and feel uncomfortable with the image you give of yourself. But I can€™t define what and why€¦

Question: What do you think can be wrong in you: The mind? The body? Or both?

You may send a PM and say "I pass on this one".
              a froggy, lost in translation and in Africa... and no, I am not the one on the pic swinging a club ... I am the one holding the pin !!!

Comment

jprc2

WTF go play with the bad boys

stevie

Comment

there's nothing wrong with our Tan

I suggest you get to know her a bit better before speculating
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

A true Gobshite BigMe, as you say, feck all wrong with our Tan ( apart from her accent )
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(laputanegra @ Aug. 03 2009,22:33) anything no matter how crazy, or wrong it is. No catch. But I dare you to post this also & see what people ask you  

this is fun.
                      I see...

She has body guards...
                      Even "moderators" not respecting her rules (c.f. quote) ... Hum...

a froggy, lost in translation and in Africa... and no, I am not the one on the pic swinging a club ... I am the one holding the pin !!!

Comment

Tan, can you go fetch me a beer please, this one is empty also light this ciggie and suck my balls ?

stevie

Comment

Nobody denying your right to post the question you asked and Tan is very capable of answering for herself. Note: Your post has not been censored or moderated

Your "question" implied that there is actually something working with Tan, rather than asking if she felt there was and, of so, what. I know this is an anonymous (kinda) internet sex forum but I don't think it's the nicest thing I've read online recently

Also, as someone who knows, likes and has met Tan, I feel entitled to my say
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

ive met Tan BM, was just having a little fun with her, she knows me and im sure she will see the funny side ive me asking her to suck my balls

steviep

Comment

jprc2,
                              Are you one of the fanatics who wears them silly body warmers that go off when you get a text message ?
                              your aviator suggests this to me ?

steviep

Comment

Stevie, my comment was for jprc2 ... I know you were joking (except the balls-sucking part)
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X