Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a new swimming pool holds 50,000 litres of water, how many bags of salt do you need for the initial dosage? I am up to 18 and counting.... I dont want to be like Jesus and be able to walk across it, but it continus to tell me to add salt. (The chlorinator.)
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• Let it stabilise for a day before you tip in too much (think acid/base/buffer). It's hard to take it out especially if you have to pay for the water.

Comment

• Grrr Caprica was cancelled.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• It appears that LB69 rejected the Indian Ladyboy folio that was cancelled from the cissyboy thread and so we will have to gradually use the fishbox to store them safely until they are safe to re release in 100 years time when the world may have changed
          Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• You are, as ever, a man ahead of his time TC
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Breaking News from the Japanese space program......  

A totally new means of propulsion but it's still in it's experimental stage.

http://www.youtube.com/v/6Jlv8F9cerA?fs=1&hl=en_GB">http://www.youtube.com/v/6Jlv8F9cerA?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Yuki... Yuki...  Yuki...  !!!

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

• Jesus those Japanese really are a bored lonely lot. Yuki,Yuki,Yuki, goodness gracious.

Comment

• I think we need to make a dedicated thread for Seya!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• And so back to the serious questions

maybe circa 1900

When the British Army finally introduced Metal Helmets into service the amount of head injuries actually increased.. how can this be

Any lateral thinkers out there

Comment

• The first batch they got were tested and worked  -  they actually stopped or deflected bullets.

After that they bought them from I think it was 5 suppliers  -  something like 80% were made from inferior steel.

It was around 1916 or 1917 before they found out and removed all the rubbish from service.

I believe it was Richard Holmes that talked about this in an interview.

The old German helmet with the spike on top was designed to deflect swords and so far as I know it was not bulletproof at anything other than long range.

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• Actually the answer is that before Tin Hats you were most likely to get killed by a bullet to the head and so it was the grave not the hospital

When tin hats were brought in it meant that men were likely to get head injuries and not always killed stone stead by the bullet or shrapnel

Comment

• And almost 100 years on, the 'head' injuries now outweigh the fatalities.

PTSD is the unseen killer

Comment

• Further proof that the lunar landings may have been faked.

Relayed live from Mission Control in Sligo.

http://www.youtube.com/v/Nfz9O_mSY1U?fs=1&hl=en_GB">http://www.youtube.com/v/Nfz9O_mSY1U?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• Mission control in Sligo... Wake up sean !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X