Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They look old and skinny when they come to my door, not young and yummy.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• My Mother came up with an ifallible way to get rid of them.

She was digging flowerbeds in the front garden one day when they showed up.

Their opening line was something along the line of;-  We would like to discuss God's message.

My Mother;-  Yes that's fine but grab that fork and give me a hand while you're doing it.

For some reason they left very quickly.        

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

• Best one I've heard yet!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Dad ! Look at the soldiers, cries Pete as they pause. There's one man left out when they line up in fours. He'd still be left out if they formed up in three's his father declares and of course Pete agrees. He's right out of luck for without any doubt if they formed up in fives he would still be left out. THere aren't many soldiers at drill in the square: not even a hundred.
          (( How many are there ? ))
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• It's all beyond me. Sorry. I am a simple blueberry picker whose fondest satisfaction comes from taking a dump with my NewFoundLander at the same time. Truly a connective and blissful moment. Many of you will not relate I am sure. Too bad...

Comment

• I found a way to see every sig but not see the countdown clocks.

Comment

• I just read in New Scientist that to keep the black footed Ferret from existinction they had to feed a kept ferret colony 7000 Golden Hamsters of which 5800 were alive at the time. the ferrets had to be retrained before being released into the wild

its funny this old conservation lark but i agree with it none the less

Also in this weeks issue is an article about Skull operations that we now know took place 4000 years ago with blades made from volcanic Obisidian . pretty grisly by the desriptions they give but amazing none the less.

Comment

• I thought ferrets might have more in common with meerkats than hamsters but they're both obviously linked.

Comment

• Comment

• As the standard of this thread appears to have deteriorated I guess it's about time I introduced a little culture into it.

So here is a short video featuring a famous work of art.

http://www.youtube.com/v/CMZ_cQYOzkQ&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/CMZ_cQYOzkQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

• Small Business Spotlight.....

This enterprising young woman found a way to successfully sell lemonade at the beach..... I hope she can turn this into a franchise operation.

Seriously, I can see this going over huge in Thai bars with beer for drunken punters unconcerned with the flu........
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Very, very, innovative for sure!!! God bless the entrepreneur. It never ceases to amaze me.

Comment

• That image is from Burning Man. I'm going next year.

http://www.burningman.com/
                            "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                            Salin' on a summer breeze
                            And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                            -Harry Nilsson

Comment

• A big improvement over my childhood lemonade stand (which lasted less than one afternoon)

Comment

• That's because you cut it with kool-aid!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X