Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (JaiDee @ Jun. 07 2010,18:06)  Whoever gets to 1000 first gets a special prize  
    I have made a special donation for the prize.  , a 30 baht dinner at Noppys Noodle stool. ( you have to buy your own drinks, sorry)

I may take up this Philanthropy full time , you never know
    Attached Files

Comment

• Are you currently ashamed of your masturbation?

Were you ashamed of your masturbation when you were an adolescent?
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• no, and no

although I didn't really start until AFTER adolescence {jing jing}

Irish Catholic, what can I say?? They told me my hand or my dick or both would fall off......I believed 'em
        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jun. 07 2010,19:03) a special donation for the prize.  , a 30 baht dinner at Noppys Noodle stool. ( you have to buy your own drinks, sorry)
          I'll chip in for the drinks. You may need a mouth wash
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ Jun. 07 2010,18:37) Forget the backyard I want to see the carpark  
            Tomorrow... I tried but it's too dark...8:30 pm here...But since I had the camera out I did get some great pics of the naked ladyboy in my bed...Wanta see...

BTW...The Celtics ripped the Lakers in game 2 in LA to tie the series at one game each...Since I'm rooting for the Celts (fuck LA) do you think JD will like me little bit now...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jun. 07 2010,18:13) This is my wallpaper...My favorite beach ever...Eat your heart out JD...
              Say is that Jersey Shore?
              f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jun. 07 2010,20:43)
                (kahuna @ Jun. 07 2010,18:13) This is my wallpaper...My favorite beach ever...Eat your heart out JD...
                Say is that Jersey Shore?
                Oh yeah?  Why dontchu ride that fruity little moped over to the shores of Hoboken . . .

Getcher nose broken.

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jun. 07 2010,20:30) .. some great pics of the naked ladyboy in my bed...Wanta see......
                  Why not, so long as it's pointless

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jun. 07 2010,20:30) The Celtics ripped the Lakers in game 2 in LA to tie the series at one game each...Since I'm rooting for the Celts (fuck LA) do you think JD will like me little bit now...
                    I ALWAYS liked you, KH .....from our one brief meeting in Guess Bar up to and including all your witty comments on TLF's

Just pissed off that you snuck into my back yard/private beach to snap that pic grrrrrrrrrrr

Go Celtics!! Watched that game in my room here in Montreal, you think Ray Allen {Uconn Husky!!} could've shot any better or what??
                    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• Montreal eh ? You lucky pup. Give my regards to ezflip

This is my wallpaper. Cars are 5 floors below...
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Top of my Xmas wish list. I am hoping Kahuna will get it for me...      
                        Attached Files
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Here's an eBook for you Paccie

http://avaxhome.ws/ebooks....we.html

Comment

• I was just looking at the car park thinking about taking a photo and began having some random thoughts
                            and I thought:  You know, there are BMs here who are the ladyboy scene and some who are major players
                            and some are part-time players and I began to wonder where I fit in and I thought well, I'm clearly not the
                            scene and clearly not even a major player and clearly not even a part-time player, and because I was looking at
                            cars I finally decided that I was kinda sorta like a small chip off a gear that was just kinda floating around in a sea
                            of oil and stuff and sometimes I would float up when all the gears were churning away but mostly I would kinda
                            just sink to the bottom, but I kept thinking and thought shit now I'm gonna have some sort of dream or nightmare
                            tonight with visions of me floating around in a gear box of sorts like a transmission or a differential or a transaxle and
                            then I thought what a cool word transaxle is and that it even has a sexual sound to it and then the fear of a dream
                            or nightmare went away and then I just stopped thinking...Aren't you all glad...
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

•     Oh brother, where do you buy your "medication" from...      

EDIT: ...and can you get me some?
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jun. 07 2010,23:09) ..Aren't you all glad...
                                Yes I am. More proof that the cream always floats to the top.

Not sure how that would go in an engine though... Life is like a box of....mixed metaphors ?

Comment

Working...
                                X