Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a new piece of music written especially for the vuvuzela.

RR.
    Attached Files
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

• Robert Mugabe was at least three of the games...but the press had a strange conspiracy of silence. Wonder whether he shook hands with Blatter

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Jul. 16 2010,06:28) Here's a new piece of music written especially for the vuvuzela.

RR.

thanks, RR.
        it took me awhile, but once i got the hang of it, that vuvuzela piece translates beautifully to the piano. and even better to the comb-with-notebook-paper.

Comment

• Thanks RR, it's really nice

Comment

• And now a gratuitous picture of a small furry animal.

RR.
            Attached Files
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• (Torurot @ Jul. 16 2010,17:49) Electric motorbikes  
              http://www.engadget.com/2010....ric-mot
              Couldn't agree more sir. Electric motorbikes are not the answer people think they are. All the torque is in the initial start from stop, the faster the motor revs the less torque is available.
              Besides which as long as you are charging them form a home that runs from a Grid where is the advantage in reducing the carbon footprint?
              f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• Energy has to come from somewhere. Just some fun for around town. No idea of the range. More electric bikes. Filling stations are the problem.
                http://www.engadget.com/2010....lectric

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Jul. 16 2010,20:28) written especially for the vuvuzela.
                  And all that bullshit about its an old ancient instrument. Most of them are plastic and was patented in Taiwan around 2 years ago

Comment

• (Torurot @ Jul. 19 2010,16:29) Energy has to come from somewhere. Just some fun for around town. No idea of the range.  More electric bikes.  Filling stations are the problem.
                    http://www.engadget.com/2010....lectric
                    Say it ain't so Joe!
                    Please Lordy, let internal combustion rule at least until I:

Retire
                    Grow out of riding motorbikes.
                    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jul. 19 2010,16:02) Please Lordy, let internal combustion rule at least..........
                      Four words........    fuel cells  + nano technology  

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• Solar + fuel cells might be better. I mean I remember 25 years ago they had calculators running on solar. IF they had invested in research we might have had cars and planes running on solar power.

Also I've read Algae is 50% oil and it grows double almost everyday. Imagine if we were able to harness that. Grow Algae as fuel.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Pacman hasnt deleted his post in the femboy thread that he promised to delete.

These nosy bloody homos go into the femboy thread and leave all there old messy posts lying around..

maybe Bumpa should start fining the litter louts , or put a parking ticket on the old post.

Comment

• Its too hot and humid.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• "Nice Boys" on Soi VC (Sunee Plaza) got raided tonight and a pick-up full of pretty boyz got ferried away.

Just thought some of you poofs might be interested
                              Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

• Raided for what?

Comment

Working...
                                X