Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bars down there get raided a dozen times a year to pluck out those not of the required age to work in said bars. I think the age to work in bar legally is 21..

One hears that bars have to pay the cops off as well and so on and on

You would have to live in Thailand to figure out the local politics of the bar business and the whys and wherefores so i am just guessing really but probably not to far adrift

Comment

• Thanks TC. Are you saying someone cannot work in a bar if they are under 21? How does this jive with the age of consent being 18?

Comment

• (dixon cox @ Jul. 23 2010,14:49) "Nice Boys" on Soi VC (Sunee Plaza) got raided tonight and a pick-up full of pretty boyz got ferried away.
        Excellent reproting by my favorite primate!

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Jul. 24 2010,15:24)
          (dixon cox @ Jul. 23 2010,14:49) "Nice Boys" on Soi VC (Sunee Plaza) got raided tonight and a pick-up full of pretty boyz got ferried away.
          Excellent reproting by my favorite primate!    
          I do what I can

Underage Boy Bar Raided in Organised Sting Operation
          Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

• In the Pale Moonlight has got to be the best DS9 episode.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• This ain't nothin' time won't erase
              And Money can't replace time.
              He said you sit and watch your loving wife fifty years fighting for her life
              Then you hold her hand til her heart of gold stops pumping
              Yeah boy that's something,
              So this ain't nothin'
              No this ain't nothin'

Edited version.
              Thanks Jake for seeing that.
              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Catchy but inaccurate. Money can't replace time.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jul. 25 2010,11:35)

Catchy but inaccurate. Money can't replace time.
                  I stand corrected.
                  Thats what I meant to say the first.
                  Thnx.
                  My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Jason Simmons, a competitive rock-paper-scissors champion, claims that women tend to start with scissors, while the World Rock-Paper-Scissors Society states that males have a tendency to lead with rock. At World Rock-Paper-Scissors tournaments, scissors is statistically the least common throw.

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

• Arty Farty had a party
                      all the farts were there

Tutti Frutti did a beauty
                      so we all went out for air
                      Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

• Thanks for the explanation Roadrunner. By the way where is the MAID CAFE?

Comment

• Japan?      

Google Maid Cafe

Comment

• What a great idea! It would be even a better idea if the "maids" offered the full meal deal of services. We could call it the "happy dessert". I need to speak to DT about a co-venture.

Comment

• Word on the street is that Tony Hayward will be replaced on Monday.

My feeling is hat it should work out well for him. His stock options aren't worth much anymore so why work at a stressful job and take abuse?

Comment

• PG, I have no idea what you are talking about. Who the hell is Tony Hayward and what is the impact?

RR: I think this idea would float anywhere if properly executed.

Comment

Working...
                                X