Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I post on both forums, if I post in this thread am I sticking it to myself?  

http://www.youtube.com/v/ZG-VB5xb6KM&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZG-VB5xb6KM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

4.30 am and i just got in from the perfect mongering adventure with a smile on my face

Comment

Where does snot come from? How come when you have a cold there is an endless supply of it? How come you don't dehydrate from snot loss? Who invented FUCKING SNOT?
        (Foxxee- who has woken up with a cold....)
        f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

FUCK THEM !

so many meanings :-)

Comment

(spare wheel @ May 08 2010,16:53) ........wanna be mods get their knickers in a twist.
            You mean they allow cross-dressers on a transsexual forum?

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

(whore @ May 08 2010,23:22) Sometimes when I have a read over there I feel as if someone dressed a chimp up in human clothes and let him use a computer to post.
              Like ThaiVisa

Comment

Happy Mothers Day!

If she only knew what you were doing right now . . .

You used to be such a good, sweet boy . . .

Comment

I can be pointless...Most everything I post is pointless...So let's get directly to the pointless...
                  Attached Files
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Rocket J. Squirrel @ May 09 2010,05:56) Like ThaiVisa...
                    Don't get me started on that 'Red Top' website!

By the way - there's no malicious intent with this thread. Just some frendly inside banter with my friend and all round good chap, Dixon Cox... who I have met and is a thoroughly decent sort.

I have to say that - he knows where I live!
                    SHEMALE.CENTER
                    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

By the way - the view from our hotel in Hong Kong is SHITE! (But the room is actually fucking GREAT!)
                      SHEMALE.CENTER
                      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

It's great that the rains are finally here.

Comment

A completely pointless joke.

Two mooses sits in a tree when a submarine flies past them and lands in the next tree,
                          so the first moose says to the other: hey, maybe he lives there.

It probably sounds better in Swedish.      

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

Who agrees the UK election was totally pointless too....
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

All elections are pointless but its better to have 500 odd politicians fighting amongst themselves than to have 1 politician fighting all of the people.

And this thread should probably be pinned so we always know where to post the pointless stuff like Judas Priest rocks.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

(Road Runner @ May 09 2010,17:03) A completely pointless joke.

Two mooses sits in a tree when a submarine flies past them and lands in the next tree,
                                so the first moose says to the other: hey, maybe he lives there.

It probably sounds better in Swedish.      

RR.
                                I thought it was funny RR...But then I'm the Pointless King...Maybe it sounds better in Canadian...
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X