Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a bit cloudy in Hong Kong... A bit like Brown's political future...
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Since Tony Blair's still young, do you a think a time will ever come that the UK would prefer tony back over all the other nincumpoops?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

I wouldn't fuck Elena Kagan with your dick. But then how could I fuck anyone with someone else's dick.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ May 10 2010,09:23) It's a bit cloudy in Hong Kong
              Clouds is the polite word they use.

I forget the Chinese word for smog but i know it when i hear it

Comment

(PigDogg @ May 10 2010,14:35) I wouldn't fuck Elena Kagan with your dick.  But then how could I fuck anyone with someone else's dick.
                There is a word for people like that...I don't know what it is...I'm not a fucking poet.
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Just saw my stone on The Avenue Of Stars...
                  SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Gordon Brown just spoke again....
                    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

robbo

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/v/C1hs546NH7A&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/C1hs546NH7A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

There was no rice as an option at the breakfast buffet today. Olay may need counselling.
                          SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

A bun and a wiener should not be microved simultaneously as a bun heats much faster than a wiener.

Comment

I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't Paper do this to Scissors?

When I play Rock, Paper, Scissors, I always choose Rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their Paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought Paper would protect you asshole."
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

"Janken", as it's called in Japan, is supreme law, settles all disputes, and cannot be disputed.  

Maybe I should try your technique here, see what happens . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X