X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(katoeylover @ May 09 2010,20:07)

Who agrees the UK election was totally pointless too....
    The people have spoken

Perhaps, at least in the short term, the 'point' will be to see how long it takes Gordon 'whataboutme' Brown to realise that, in fact, no one wanted him in the first place

It would have been a much more interesting exercise to see Blair go down in a blaze of glory...

Can't stand Brown but not too sure about Cameron either... Not sure that is a point, but there it is
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Not sure that is a point, but there it is
      If it was a point then it would be abit off topic as this thread is only for the pointless stuff
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(whore @ May 09 2010,21:52)
        Not sure that is a point, but there it is
        If it was a point then it would be abit off topic as this thread is only for the pointless stuff  
        Spoken like a true LB69 wannabe Mod

Comment

Thats a good point
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Ok back on topic... I'm going for Wigan and Stoke..

Comment

Chelski 2 nil up already

Comment

make that 5-0  : 6-0...where is Rooney

Pointless post #38 :

Wigan not so athletic...Pointles prediction : Chelsea win the title  

Comment

The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about  

I feel honoured  
                  Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

Please stay on topic Dixon
                    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(dixon cox @ May 09 2010,23:53) The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about  

I feel honoured    
                      OK, so I won't

Comment

Does human consciousness give rise to physical reality...  or is it the other way around . Just a thought.

Comment

(dixon cox @ May 09 2010,23:53) The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about  

I feel honoured    
                          As you should...But we ain't stopping...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

99 % of the space in an atom is void,it is nothing...or so it seems,electrons can be in more than one place at any given time.one could therefore rightly assume that allmost all of what we know see and hear does not exist,
                            put in simple terms,(mostly for my benefit) i am mostly a void, most of me does not exist just the end of my knob,i know that,the rest of me is empty...am i bovverd? my knobs ok.
                            robbo

Comment

Does it really take genetics to determine who's a con artist?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

can you con a connor
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Working...
                                X